Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Have You Spent On Glass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurnAFewDown, May 30, 2011.

1. #1 BurnAFewDown, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    I swear I've spent more on glass than actual weed (not really but still) just since December I've boughten 2 glass pipes, a glass chillum, 2 stone pipes, a bong, and a new bowl.

So just since December (which is when I bought my first piece) I've spent roughly 120$ just on glass (and well the 2 stone pipes :p).

How about you fellow blades?

2. First bong was 120 (broken), second was 80(broken), third and fourth were 50 or 60 a piece(broken and broken), fourth was 180 (need to sell) and my current bong was 500... got an 80 dollar bubbler and a few spoons, steamroller, two chillums.. I'd guess around 1200 dollars all together on glass.

All I use is the bong though.

3. 30 bucks on 1 pipe 2 years ago lol

i dont know how it hasnt broken yet.

4. Do you have a girlfriend? That's how I lost every bong except one, which was my fault (was stoned as fuck, had a pocket knife on my lap that I was using as a tool earlier, forgot about it, stood up and it fell directly on the bong and shattered it)

5. The stoner that invents a break proof bong made of an inert material such as glass will be very rich.

My local head shop now carries unbreakable glass bowls. The gal behind the counter actually threw it in on a hard surface and it would not break. It was impressive. A bit pricey but in the long run cheaper because it won't break.

6. This is why I buy 2 dollar papers that Comes with a ton no wasted money on broken glass

7. This german schott glass is pretty close to it, so long as you don't drop it 6 feet out of the air onto concrete.

I've slammed my bong into the sides of my ceramic counter so many times when cleaning it, every time my heart drops, and it's never chipped, cracked, and only has one scratch.

8. 20 on my first bubbler, 15 on my first piece, 75 on my first two footer, 25 on my ac, 10 on another piece, 100 on my second 2 footer, about 100 on stems, 50 on bowls, 130 for my 8 arm, 20 on another soft glass, then 200 on my Zong.
    so around 800 or 900 bills i guess. stilll got alot of them though

9. Damn we got some pricey spenders here, but I'm still only 18 so I guess I'll eventually be there too :p

10. In my four short years of being a toker, collectively i've spent $195. Impressive considering I live with parents and until this year (finally 18) I had to hide it. Of those pieces, 2 broke (super sweet $35 bowl, i miss that thing and a shitty bubbler), one was confiscated (less than 24 fucking hours after i bought it, holy fuck), i still own 2 (nice bubbler and shitty bong) and i sold one (little glass dry hammer)

11. $30 bubbler
    2x$7 pipes
    $5x230 papers

12. $30 spoon
    $35 sherlock
    $60 bubbler
    $20 chillum
    $30 china glass bong-used to vaporbong

$175 all together

Also have two vapes and a dugout.

13. I've bought a toro for a pal of mine, 1200 bucks, my first illadelph at 215, my us tubes at 315, a left coast for 150, bub for 95, a bub for 85, a 60 dollar, 50 dollar and 45 dollar bowl and idk what else, its a damn shame..

14. #14 BuddhistBrian, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The money you spend on more bud is where you save money with pieces!

15. 30 dollar bong (first time i used it the cops took it :( R.I.P. Betsy)

25 dollar bubbler (broke)

45 dollar bong (still have)

5 dollar one-hitter cig

225 dollar ROOR

175 dollar illy

16. I've spent atleast a grand easily over the last 3 years.
    RooR beaker ~$400, wicked sands straight tube ~$250, snob twisted bubbler ~$200, Salt and Joshua Opdenaker slides ~$300, and many assorted stems, ac's and other slides... maybe closer to 2 grand. Have had most of it for a while and no breaks.

17. I take good care of my shit, so only the one time purchase of 60.

18. only like 150 but if you wanna know a baller when it comes to glass check out chubs collection (marijuanareviews) on youtube... he has a 8pt video for his gallery... its large lmao... he has a chopper bong... darth fader... omg id lvoe to be him lmao

19. $20 on a pipe(lost it), 85 on a nice ass glass bong(lost it), now I have my $35 dollar glass spoon that is supposedly unbreakable, ive dropped it down a flight of concrete stairs and it only got a scratch.

20. Fourteen dollars.