Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much have you smoked, total?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyrokwah, Oct 7, 2010.

1. And your name is "I Love Drugs", Ha! :smoke:

2. I can see a lot of showboating gonna happen on this discussion haha, but it caught my eye so I'll take part...I would say at least 15oz of pure bud, that's just what I can remember buying, not including what people have given me, hash, resin, oil or anything else.

3. I have blazed sporadically for the last three years and it is only in the last month that i've started to blaze at a day, two day level. 30 grams I would say overall.

4. I hope that you know that I was saying the exact same thing...

5. That's a funny question. 2 and a half years, so probably 20-30 grams. I'd smoke more if I could.

6. Shit, regular weed prolly 2 pounds.
    dank weed proably a qp
    When Im with a lot of people or at a party it makes the number sky rocket then if I was by myself.

7. Somewhere between too much and not enough

8. ive been smoking for about 6 months, and ive probalbly smoked close to 1.5-2 oz

9. To a cop/mom, too much. To you/me, not enough.

10. I have no idea

11. I've been smoking for 5 years, first year or so I wasn't that into it, so lets say about an ounce.

4 years after that I'm smoking an eighth in 2 days, so I'd say well over a couple of pounds.

Good thing it's not bad for you eh?

12. Probably a pound.. give or take.

13. I smoke about a gram a day, sometimes more.

I would guess that I've smoked 1-2 pounds.

14. Actually, man, I meant too much as in I waste too much money on it. I also meant not enough, because it is money well wasted, and I wish I had some more (I have one bowl left, saving it for tomorrow), then payday is friday. Scraping pipe on Tuesday.

15. Been smoking about a year now.. Probably have smoked about...20 grams.

16. 4 or 5 grams in a YEAR!? I can go through more than that on a Friday night with a couple of friends :eek:

17. What's your point?

18. I know it sounds like I'm bragging (I'm not lol), I'm just shocked that somebody who says they've been smoking for a year has only had the equivalent of a few joints. Surely availability can't be that bad, where does he live, at the bottom of the ocean?

19. #119 CannaChris420, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    5 years of smoking, 2 of daily smoking. I'd say that accounting for all the days where I was dry (give or take), I would approximate I've smoked close to 3 pounds, personally. There's a difference between how much you smoke vs. how much you smoke on, if that makes sense. I've smoked on probably 6 or 7 pounds, but alone I've only consumed about 3 of them. Tough question lol

EDIT: Just smoked two blunts and thought about this more. Three pounds is equivalent to 1,344 grams. I claim I've been smoking for five years. That would mean if I smoked exactly the same amount every day for those five years (which obviously is not the case, I'm just doing math), I would have to have smoked 0.73g a day by myself to achieve a total of three pounds. Now assuming I only count the two years of my daily smoking to better the outcome, I would have to have smoked 1.84g a day to reach three pounds. Thinking about it more and more, I have probably smoked less than three pounds. Two pounds would probably be a much safer estimate.