Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much have you smoked, total?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyrokwah, Oct 7, 2010.

1. I dream of the days where I'll have a lb to blow to the face in a day.. It will happen sometime. Trust me I would invite plenty of yuns for a smoke fest if I ever get the property to host one.. United States Bud Party haha. Fuck just Indiana. Most strains from here come from Chicago, Ohio, Kentucky, or Illinois..... I checked that MidwestKind's thread out with all his different dank strands... his 18 strand blunt. OMFG. I would nut simultaneously with every hit I took.

2. #42 kashii, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    i have smoked for 7 months, in the first month i smoked exactly 6 grams all in all it costed me 25 dollars, every month after i have bought a quarter every 2 weeks at 30 dollars a quarter so that means all in all i have spent $1585.00 and have smoked aproximatley 13 ounces...i think lol im really high right now so my math may be extremely wrong.

edit- counting times people have smoked me up id prolly guess more like 1.2 lbs

3. dude who are you to decide whether someones a stoner or not. Being a "stoner" has different meanings to people

4. a little over a half oz. I've been smoking since last july.

5. couple ounces, maybe a quarter pound. dont really keep track

6. Been smoking for 3-4 months, probably about 1.75 OZ. Mainly because in the holidays me and my friends just went nuts and did 1/2 + 1/4 each.

7. Err been smoking for a year. Probably about 2 Oz +or- 5 grams.

8. Let's see... Been smoked out the first times I did. Prolly less than an 1/8 there.
    Started buying a little bit for myself. Bout another 1/4's worth
    Took a 6 month unexpected hiatus.
    Started getting smoked out again. 1/4
    Took a huge break. prolly only a gram.
    Started smokin much more. Bout an 1.5 Ounces.

Of course these are all approximate estimates, being over 2.5 years. with months of breaks in between. Just getting back into it.

Just over 2.5 O's.

9. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd2W91pWbYU&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Video Wiz Khalifa At Rock The Bells 2010! (Says He Spends About $10,000 A Month In Weed).m4v[/ame]

Wiz: $10K a month on bud? You do the math on how much he's smoked total.

10. Obviously he wouldn't be able to smoke that much himself lol. Even at a ridiculous price of $400 an ounce it'd still be 25 ounces. But I'd also bet that there's not a single person in his entourage that ever has to spend a dime on bud.

11. I've probably been smoking for a month or two and had 2 or 3 grams.

12. What the fuck? I've smoked more than that in one night. Step your game up

13. Smoking isn't a contest brah

14. i have been smoking for 6 years and i would say around 2 pounds

15. Some where around a quarter pound.

Smoked the first time a couple years ago.

Smoking regularly for a bit over a year.

16. #57 Brenjin, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    about 1.5 lbs i'd say, been smoking for a year and a half maybe. I picked it up medicinally tho and i stay medicated pretty much 12/7.

17. ive been smoking for about a year now, steady for 6 months untill august. i'd probably say 1/4 pound?

18. mr spaaaaceeeeely. dats what evury1 calls me meng

19. thats exactly how the commies want you to think.