Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much have you smoked, total?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyrokwah, Oct 7, 2010.

1. How does 4-5 grams last you over a year??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2. Pounds. haha.

3. Not everyone smokes every day.

4. If you can count the amout of weed you've smoked in your lifetime, you've failed yourself as a stoner. :D

5. The only people who fail as a stoner are those who let it interfere with the business of life and responsibility ;)

6. [​IMG]

:smoke:

7. #27 tgrape18, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    I can only correctly guess from mid-April until now, since that's when I started smoking regularly.

a Q every two weeks = 7 grams
    there have been 5.5 months since my regular smoking began
    one month has four weeks, so that's 14 grams a month
    14 grams times 5.5 months = 77 grams

And that's only since I began my nightly usage, so I'm guessing I've smoked over 80 or so.

Damn, now let's see how much that cost in the last 5.5 months.

I started buying in quarters starting in August, before that it was $20 worth at a time, which would last a week. So...

A: 20 x 14 weeks = 280
    B: 50 x 4 = 200
    A + B = 480

DAMN. In the past 5.5 months, I've spent $480 on weed. That's not counting inconsistencies that I obviously missed, as the schedule is not always followed. But still, above or below, it's around $480.

8. All I'll can say is that I get a quarter pound a week, what happens to the QP is anyone's guess.

9. OSG = GC's Confucius?

[​IMG]

Wise words, my friend. Sounds like something that would be in a cannabis fortune cookie. :)

10. [​IMG]

11. That's a mind boggling question to ask.. I was talking to my roommate/broski about how I wish there was someone keeping track of how many and how much. Tried it in 7th grade.. did it on the weekends in 8th and habitually dove in 9th grade so thats about 5 years. I would say for at least 3 of those years it's been about 2 lbs a year give or take? Idk... basically all of my friends smoke.. so I rarely go days without.

I would say over/under 6 lbs so far lol. Jesus

12. Haha I just did so much baked math trying to figure this out haha. Like 3.5 pounds over 3 years, at least that I bought. Probably more like 6 or 7 if you count times I got smoked down too:smoke:.

13. Nah, see, the deal with this is that I tired it first through a friend, then the friend went upstate for the entire summer and we just have been getting back together. Two days ago I smoked for the first time in like 9 months, and this is just due to availibility.

Also, oldskool, read your blogs, it's epic. Gonna start growing for the first time next spring :hello:

14. 2 or 3 ounces, probably.

15. Hmm Idk 2 - 5 pounds prob

16. a pound? i've only been toking for a year, but I've gone through half ounces in a day or two

17. welllll idk about total, but i know that last summer i spent at least 800 dollars on bud:cool:
    not a lot by some ppls standards but whatever

18. GET THE HELL OFF THIS SITE! What eigth lasts any true stoner two months...not trying to be a dick but like...UR NOT A STONER:devious:

19. Imagine one big ass smoke sesh with 6lbs...INVITE THE FUCKING STATE FOR A WEEK LONG PARTY AT YOURE HOUSE! :smoke:

20. It's been two years now. I don't know but alota weed.