Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much hash to eat?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MrAnonymouz, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I'm planning on preparing some hash using this recipe:

Take an oreo and take off the top. Scoop out a little bit of the white creme in the center. Take a spoon and put butter in it. Then crumble some bits of hash into the spoon as well. Cook the hash and butter together on the spoon by putting a lighter underneath. When it melts down a bit pour the mixture into the middle of the oreo and put the top back on. Put the "special" oreo into the freezer for 15 minutes. Pick a special time, and enjoy!

I was wondering how much should I eat? I've heard stories of people passing out after eating only 1 gram of hash. I want to get really high but still be capable of conversation. Any idea of how much hash I should eat? Please don't tell me just to smoke the hash.

2. just smoke the hash

3. Hash is much stronger then bud so maybe .3 .5?

4. [quote name='"Dreadlocker"'][/quote]

What the hell is that?

5. just smoke it

6. You cooked it with a lighter...?

7. [quote name='"Dreadlocker"'][/quote]

Lololol oh god I died

8. Not gonna lie looks like a drug that starts with H that Bayer use to sell >_>

9. Dude wtf its hash not crack don't cook it in a spoon

10. How much do you smoke? Depends completely on that. Try 2x-3x the weight of hash you would normally smoke in a session.

I can guarantee you I've eaten more (WAAAY more, properly processed in oil then made into brownies) than a gram of hash and been able to function quite OK. Got really damn tired towards the end of the day though. All depends on your tolerance.