Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much hash oil to put on a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lawlerskates, Dec 26, 2011.

1. How much hash oil would you use for a 1g blunt? I'm doing it by following that guide where you dilute it in rubbing alcohol and then paint it onto the paper/wrap.

2. Umm as much as you want? I personally wouldn't even put it onto a blunt cause so much of it would burn off I'd save it for bowls.
    Also I don't know how much I'd want to smoke rubbing alcohol but it would probably evaporate

3. Like.... .3 grams. And that would be a lot. If it's for more than 3 people, put like .5.

4. If it's for more than 3 people ditch like 2 people, just kidding but not really.:cool:

5. I think you are just wasting your oil. If you want to mix herb and tobacco use schwag, because thats what your doing to it anyway!!!!! If you wanna smoke a cig just light one, dont mix cancer with your high grade oil its just gonna burn away