How much harvest can I expect from four plants?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by DrowsyIncinerator, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Hey everyone!

I’ve got two afghanis and two blueberries growing in my 4’x4’ tent and I just switched them to 12/12 light a couple days ago. The tallest plant is 24” tall with a 24” canapy diameter, the shortest is 18” tall with also an 18” canopy diameter:
    8310596F-F7D6-4BB6-A01D-E6051655923B.jpeg

About how many ounces (after curing) do you think I’ll get from these four?

2. its tough to really say, alot determins the yield. But i think the average is .3 - .5g per watt. They look good though, their going to full that tent right up. Im curious on how the Blueberrys turn out. i have one in veg right now from seedman

3. I’m using a full spectrum 900W LED light, can you estimate yields the same way with LED as you would with other types of lights? I got these from Seedsman too, they’re the best. Every single seed I’ve gotten from them sprouted. Let me know how yours turns out, I’m pretty excited.

4. Hard to say with LED since they don't penetrate as far down the stalks. Generally I base it off 1000 watt DE which can range from 1lb to 3lbs a light depending on strain.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Just to throw a figure out there. And im not the best or most experienced grower on here by far. I have recently finished a 4 x 4, four plant grow with a 600w HID. So similar set up to you and pulled a pound (just). I used a Scrog.
    But unless your running a strain your familiar with its not an easy question to answer

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lighting is based on PAR, the more PAR the better, a SPYDRx Plus LED average is about 900 umol, the Ushio Hilux 1000w de has a max of 2100 umol. So if you can figure out the PAR of your light, then you can gage it to other lights. HPS - 400w=660umol, 600w=1045umol 1000w=2100umol

7. Sweet, a fellow mainliner, and a simular setup. My manifolded baby's under.

Attached Files:

8. They look real good, I won't try to guess the yield, based on what I see, you won't be disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. PAR meters are pretty expensive, but if you have a way to test the amperage draw from the wall on that light,
    You can calculate the TRUE watts of your light from that : Volts X Amps = actual Watts...
    You'll prolly find that LED you have is no where near 900 actual Watts...maybe 450,if you're lucky.
    Then figure you're actual watts per square foot of grow ...It takes at least 30 (preferably more) watts / sq ft to get a decent yield.With that, You MIGHT get a gram per watt,if all else is going well.

10. Just thought I'd post an update for anyone who's curious... 20 days later and they're looking budiful!
    IMG_7148.JPG
    IMG_7151-1.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. I had 11 ounces off 4 uk-cheese autos in 90cmx90cmx180cm under 600w hps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I grew some blueberry last grow. For me they were not heavy yielders. About 3 zips a plant. The smoke was good though. I grew them under a single ended 1000hps. This grow i went with some feminized super silver hazes which seem to be better in yield potential. This is a photo 10 weeks into flower on super silvers. Hope u have better luck than i did on the blueberry bro.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-K373 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Thanks everyone! @Blackmamba77 those are beautiful buds nonetheless!

I've noticed a couple of my plants have started to get yellow bottom leaves:
    IMG_7232.JPG IMG_7233.JPG

I know that yellowing leaves in late flowering is pretty much normal, but these girls have a few more weeks to go so I'm a bit concerned. The buds also haven't gotten any bigger in at least a week. I have them at a pH of 5.8 and EC of 0.6 right now. Is this normal or something I should be worried about?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hmm idk why people are telling you what you will yeild its based on way to many factors to even give a decent guess
    Dont listen to all the master growers here

15. Ive pulled a unit out of a 4x4 space but i have also pulled less
    With the same equipment.

16. Thanks bro. I grow organic in soil and usually keep my ph around 6.8. I give them alge meal and bone meal up until the 9th week of flower on an 11 week flower strain. You may want to give them a feeding and see if that helps. Some yellowing i dont get so concerned with. Buds grow in different stages, some weeks they will grow more than others. Even though the super silvers advertise a 11 week flower they may take longer to finish. I usually like my tricombes more of an amber anyways. Some growers say to starve plants at the end but ive never done that and it makes zero sense to me.

17. Also some lower leaf yellowing isnt a huge deal. Most lower leaves die off in flower as they r useless to the plant now and light doesnt usually penatrate that deep into canopy bro

• Like Like x 1
  18. Indeed man leaves do yellow during the fade tbh once it start its almost impossible to stop here a pic at week 8 in a small 4x8