Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much growth should I expect

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Jul 14, 2013.

1. How much growth should I expect to see out of a clone that's rooted and is 5 inches tall like this in 14 days?(2 weeks)
    Have her under a 600w MH @ 18/6 in a 3.5 x 3.5 x 7.8 room constant temperatures between 72-80, lows of 70 degrees during night 50% humidity, fox farm ocean forest soil, fox farm grow big nutes. 

[​IMG]

2. #2 SupaaBaked, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
    What strain is it? If its a heavy indica it wont grow as tall as a heavy sativa would in the 2 weeks. Id say anywhere from 4 to 6 inches of new growth upward. Make sure you go easy on the nutes id start at 1/8 str if your growing in fresh ffof soil, you could do quarter if you wanted to but i like to be on the safe side with new plants because you dint know how well they take nutes.

Dim your light too if your running all 600 watts for just one clone. You dont need anywhere near that yet.

3. #3 Rootsphere_Farms, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2013
    It's a Cannadential (LA Confidential x Cannalope haze) indica dominant & yeah easy on nutes for sure & I have 4 clones I wouldn't buy 600 watts for one plant  :wacko:

4. You still dont need 600 watts for 4 clones that are just rooted. 200-400 would be better. That strain sounds pretty legit though man good luck with your grow.

5. Yeah this light is all I have wanted to have enough watts for flowering 4 plants