Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much grams is in a 30 sack of dro

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420 jointops, Aug 12, 2012.

1. My area gets 2.0 for 30 generally, unless u get it from a close friend then obv you get the homie hookups.

2. I promise you starting sentences with conjunctions is not an actual rule of grammar.

3. Depends on where you live prices to amount vary

4. if you're on the east coast i'd estimate about 1.5-1.8g, 2g if you're lucky

5. You're probably going to get ripped since he calls it "dro". Get away from that dude. "dro" is not a fuckin' strain people.

6. I think it's usually used like "dank" is, but I don't know for sure because I've never heard it used before (except GC)...but it technically just means hydroponically grown, which you would assume to be good if someones spending the cash on a hydro grow op, but it's not a guarantee of good buds.

7. From my personal experience of buying over the years (only 5 years) the people who call it dro or kush don't know what they are talking about and the quality varies from absolute shit to some decent dank, but it's never been top notch MMJ (like I usually get from college kids/older adults).

It was more of a warning to be honest. Why even fuck with them? It could be good, it could be shit, I just don't take chances like that anymore. You either know your shit or you don't. Just my personal opinion. lol.

8. You're going to get a variety of answers depending on location. 'Dro' tends to be used when referring to dank weed where I live so I'll use that.

My usual twenty sack is about 1.2 gs, the prices are high here. You should get anywhere from 1.8-3g.

9. probably like 1.5-1.8 grams of dro,

10. Well 30 dollars so 30 grams.

11. a 30 sack of dro here would be about 2g maybe 2.5 if your guy hooks you up

12. High grade weed - $10/g

$30 worth is 3 grams. Or you could buy 6 grams of mids for $30...

13. I hate the word "dro"

14. I don't see why you care, something tells me you are not paying for us all.

15. So grow, nothing special about a college dealer.

16. Ok my dealer hooked me up with 2 grams and it was worth it lots of red hair no seed no stems and the high was good,i just woke up and i still feel the after shock,i forgot who said it but yea no shit dro is not a strain only a retarded person would think it is my friend taught me the grades in Houston

Reggie
    Fire
    Corn
    Dro
    Dank

17. I would never do that in a business letter. It is alright when writing informally though. I would consider this board informal.

18. I plan on it in a few years. And there's nothing special about a college dealer, I agree, but in my area the ones I have dealt with know what they are talking about. It's only these high school kids who use dro and kush. This is just the people I have dealt with, obviously it could be different for you.

19. you guys must have better dealers than around the midwest.

midwest $30 will get you a half 8th. so around 1.8. sometimes you can get it half 8ths for $25, but most people tax so they can get a couple extra bucks and do 30/50