Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much good weed for brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by midnight.toker, Jul 30, 2016.

1. wassup guys, I'm gonna be making pot brownies next weed for the third time. the only thing is, I've started buying weed from a new dude. the old shit I used to get was pretty much just some good mids and I would use about 10 grams in my brownies to get the best effect, made brownies on 4/20 last year and ate 3 and was super baked, I don't even remember most of the day lol. my question is, now that I'm buying much better weed (it's imported from California in the original packaging from the dispensaries), how much should I use? i will be extracting the thc into oil and I like to get really blasted off of edibles for 5-6 hours. what would be a good amount of bud to use and how many pieces should I cut it into?

2. I usually shoot for 0.5-1 gram per dose.