How much further until harvest??? ( also what strain?)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Woodzyster, Mar 6, 2017.

1. #42 killset, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    Settle down bro. I'm just letting you know it's impossible to guess. It's plane as day you believed him. Chill dude, I don't really care you believed him, just informing you not to, that you're being played with by others ...not me bro

2. If it's only at 6-7 weeks the you definitely have 2-3 left. You wanna pull it early, thats up to you...

3. Uh....he gave advice but you don't say what it was or if it was bad?

Based on your comment it jus seems like you are hating on him cause he gave advice, then asked for advise, albeit the advice asked for was...not the best lol.

Love not hate bro ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  4. He was giving terrible advice to someone when his grow looks like this. Someone that needed help. How can you help someone when you do not even know how to grow?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fair enough.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fake news and alternative facts all in one thread.... I like it

@Woodzyster

How long has it been flowering?
    Can we get a pic of the whole plant and a couple single nug shots.

Most strains take 8-10 weeks, do whatever preharvest ritual you want if it makes you feel better.

Also idk your current situation but try getting that plant as much light as possible till harvest. If you can bring it outside within the 12 hour light cycle, or add some more cfls.

1 proven fact...
    more light = more buds

7. LOL, I have been growing longer than you have been jerking your little chubby there. LMK when you got plants that get over 1/2 lb bud. downsized_0305170502.jpg

8. #49 stephen8025, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    thats why im not giving anyone advice on their grows. you dumbass. you shouldnt be either. that is my point. look at your pics. your plant looks like complete shit.

you went on to someones thread asking for help and you gave them advice. on a topic you clearly have no clue about.

9. [​IMG]

thats your plant.... look at mine....
    [​IMG]
    maybe you should be more of a "sheep" and take peoples advice when you dont know shit about the topic, like i did.

10. N
    o I wasn't having a go mate, like thanks for letting me know. Just saying I'm a noob and didn't know he was messing with me haha

11. I've already said I'm a first timer, no need to bring people like us down? It's all about sharing the love and shit, not hating against one another

12. I've already told you, I made alot of mistakes when it was young, doesn't help mum's dog nearly completely destroyed it. Like I said, it's better than nothing at all true?

13. 2 things.
    Don't buy in to shit. And that darkness seeds bullshit is bullshit 100%

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Btw, nice floor lol

15. Rightio thanks man, and buy into what sorry??
    Also yes I've done more research and have her back out in the sun. Buds have gotta soak them rays up!

16. Don't believe in unconfirmed rubbish. Follow a good grower and learn from them. I personally follow Gold Grower. He's great. Ironhead is another great grower.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  17. That's the thing I don't know an exact date, as I wasn't being that professional with them being my first time. I'd say she is around the late 6 week - 7 week mark give or take a few days
    I'll get a couple of new shots for you, get some close ups and the whole

Yeah I heard of the 7 - 9 weeks of flowering and by preharvest you mean? Like flush and de-nutriantise? aha
    Well I can do anything with her really, but the only proper source of light she gets is from the sun ( being outdoors and soil )

18. T
    Ah of course, I guess I just want for her to be ready, I've already lost 3 becoming males and it's been soooo long since I planted the seeds. The impatience of a noob I guess lol
    Are these growers members on this site?