How much further until harvest??? ( also what strain?)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Woodzyster, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Like I said some people try it and swear by it. Others think it's an old wise tail. No harm in experimenting.

2. it's wives tale. and you don't need to experiment because I just told you it was BS. but you'll still do it,lol

Old wives' tale - Wikipedia

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well this goes to show anyone, ANYONE, can grow at least a few grams. By accident.

• Like Like x 1
  4. How long has it been in flower? From the look of it, it's got at least 2-3 weeks left. Lots of white pitils, calyxs aren't swollen. And judging on how 'sparkly' the trics are in the pic, they're all or mostly clear.

5. I'll do it with one plant and just harvest my other 2 normally.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

6. lol why are you intent on doing it?

7. you can tell a child something is hot, but they just have to touch it,lol

8. Haven't you guys learnt yet that everyone has their own opinions on growing? Like if every single person was to grow the same what good would that be? It's all about experimenting and trying new things. People like you two, Stephen and Mitch, you are what people call sheep. You follow the herd, that is all.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh and also think you know everything, when you clearly not long ago just put up progress of your "first grow" also so why don't you walk the walk before you talk the talk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Did you look at the 2nd set of photos? They are around the 6 - 7 week mark

11. On multiple threads. Including a thread asking about when to harvest.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. He's messing with you and taking advantage of your noobness. There's no way to guess the strain. Don't be some amateur passing on the wrong genetics just to sound cool....it's weed be happy.

13. And this one just started too.

14. What insanity have I stumbled upon..

15. Them's some pretty large fan leaves...

16. I've read more insane shit.

17. Somebody is fking with you.
    Doing that will stress the plant and cause it to create seeds which slows all other development and then you get a plant filled with hermaphrodite seeds and near brick weed quality bud.

18. I am happy trust me, the life she has been through and the noob mistakes I've made I am greatful for how she is, I look and observe her everyday for problems, growth etc

19. I have read it too, it says 2 - 3 days of pure darkness normally, for male plants turns thc to more seeds, but being no seeds on the females, converts it into more dense buds

20. A
    nd I never said it was Jack Herrer I said it was bag weed. He said it was Jack Herrer, is was asking how to spell it