Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much for two people?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 269257, Mar 24, 2010.

1. I just came into 200 bucks. I'm buying this little bong for a 20, buying a 20 sack to match with my buddy, and 21 on something else. That leaves 139 left. I wanna smoke with this girl I like this weekend. Should I just buy like a dub an save 120, or buy a half and save 10? I hate having no money, but I smoke enough that it'd be worth it just to get the value per dollar.

2. just pick up a zip of reggie or whatever. you sound like you wanna smoke with more than just a couple people, and you say you like to smoke, so why the fuck not right? even if you do buy all that shit before the fact, you still have enough money.

3. I spend 120 for an ounce of some really nice mids. I suggest you stop wasting your time with dub sacs and get an ounce. Or if you're trippin because of the law, get a half and save the other amount of money to buy another half.

4. Where I live its 130 for a half. Its around 10/g around here, makes it pretty easy to see if you're getting jipped. But yeah, I'll probably just get a half. The bad thing is though, I'm going to carry around this little bong everywhere, and also a half. Thats a lot of substances I can get caught with, rather than with a plastic water bottle bong and a dub.

5. so dont get caught :rolleyes:

6. or keep the half at your house and just bring a dub... and you get in the same amount of trouble if you have a water-bottle bong and if you have a 18in roor the police don't give a fuck what it is they just care that you can smoke out of it

7. Orrr you can just get a nice glass spoon or bubbler, will impress people you smoke with just the same as the cheap bong, and it will be easier to hide also.:p

8. aye its always better to have something legit and that looks good.

P.S. I'm from omaha as well :D

9. haha nice lets toke! but Ive been seeing a lot of Omaha GC members lately, i guess there's nothing better to do in nebraska.:p