Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much$$$for bidder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by godz budz, Aug 17, 2012.

1. I live in bc and I pay 35 for 1gram of the dankest budder. My friend said I was being ripped off. How much do you guys pay?

2. betty crocker is only $1.99 for 4 sticks, thats states side.

canada has some steep prices, aye

3. For real fuck Canada, those budder Nazi's

4. [​IMG]

5. I was talking about weed budder... And ya I know. Sucks america has shit weed.

6. You pay 35 dollars for a gram of weed butter? Or budder as in concentrate?

7. 35 a gram isn't getting ripped off especially if its dank.

8. [quote name='"godz budz"'] Sucks america has shit weed.[/quote]

...lol, come to California.

9. Pretty much every part of the United States has good weed, you just have to know where to find it. Obvious from this site. And yea California and from the I have heard Oregon is where its at, you can legally grow marijuana. Why would they not have dank? Why would we not have dank here on the East Coast? People can grow name brand here just as well and do and the climate is perfect for growing for half the year or more and even year round if you go far enough south.

10. Great bud comes from all over the states. not just cali.....

11. [quote name='"godz budz"']Sucks america has shit weed.[/quote]

Most uneducated statement I've ever seen.

12. Canadians and their beasters SMH ;)

13. hah obviously, but you gotta admit we're one of the top few. I was just letting him know that if he wanted to see good US weed, cali's a pretty good place to start, or colorado from what I've heard.

14. i know im just saying i have seen all these posts on here talkin about getting shit weed and such in san francisco or whatever, and see all these people in america paying like 150 for a quarter of dank weed. when i personally, have seen shit weed twice in my life. i wouldnt of said anything if that dick didnt post that picture. and yes weed budder, not cannabutter.

15. You stop right there

16. America has shit weed, that's great.

17. Of course Cali does but I was just trying to say you can go anywhere and find it lol

The Appalachian Mountains grows amazing bud

18. YOU stop right there! CALIFORNIA > Oregon :smoke:

19. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub0GzU56YMA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]