Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much for an Oz?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BearKush, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I'm in the UK and have found a dealer that will sell an oz for £190 is this a good deal? I have no idea about what quality it is though.

2. How much does a gram usually go for? Prices are localized.

3. Around 10-15 for a gram. Quality doesn't usually match price.l

4. If you have no idea about the quality we have no idea about if it is a good deal

5. ^Exactly. How we supposed to know if its a good deal when we don't know if its kush or regular?

6. Your paying top shelf for unknown quality.

here in cali, medical grade goes less then 140/oz if you know someone.

7. This my first large sized buy I was told it was "Good Stuff" So probably high mids or dank.

8. Sounds like a bad deal to me, regardless of the quality. Aren't euros like 1.5-2x the dollar too?

9. From everyone I have asked its around £200-260 for an Oz here.

10. Im in the UK, thats a good price if the quality is on point.

11. And that dont matter if the weed is shit.

12. 190 is just over $300 american so its a good deal if its dank.

13. Ask the quality then.. if you can't for some reason, just make sure you see it before you buy it. Don't like it? Walk away. Maybe bring a buddy just in case, Idk what the UK is like

14. Its like anywhere CK, if you deal with a prick you will be sharfted. I very rarely see good bud going for £190.

15. anywhere from 120 to 320 in neo

16. Don't by a full ounce at first, buy a small bit and see how it is before committing to a lot.

17. just make sure it is dank. Otherwise walk away

18. £190 would be a fair price for high mids in the UK, I usually pay a tenner on the gram. Most of my dealers are paying 200-240 on the ounce.

19. [quote name='"BearKush"']I'm in the UK and have found a dealer that will sell an oz for £190 is this a good deal? I have no idea about what quality it is though.[/quote]

Seems like a pretty good deal if its really good weed. In cali i pay 120-200 an ounce for grade A. In new England i paid like 300-330 an ounce

20. Can't get anything for less than £200 and Oz here in UK.