Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much for an 8th in vegas?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KreenAkrore, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Man im visiting now for 5 days I found one person but he said 100$ for dank should I shop around or just take what I can get.

I have money to spend but would like some cheaper prices idk how much easier it can get.

2. Don't take that price. Everytime I go to Vegas I get a half for about $125.00 USD. So you're definitely getting ripped.

3. [quote name='"stoneheir"']Don't take that price. Everytime I go to Vegas I get a half for about $125.00 USD. So you're definitely getting ripped.[/quote]

I figured as much. I'm used to Miami prices 8th for 50$ and it's dank but I think I'll try and reason with him to let it go for 80$ I'll pay the 30$ premium as long as I get high.

4. The guy above me is right
    I've lived in Vegas for a few years and and 8th is never more than $60.
    though it does depend where you are, 100 is too much

5. how did you find this dude? Like on the street? Or met him chillin in Vegas?

6. $100 for an eigth?!?!

just get really drunk

7. Don't pay more than $60 for an 8th in Vegas.

8. Not everyone likes alcohol.

I would rather pay 100 bucks for an 8th of good weed to enjoy while on vacation in vegas instead of having to resort to swallowing poison for a buzz while I was there.

Yeah you are getting ripped off OP, but if you can't find any other weed and you want some weed to enjoy on your vacation while in vegas, it really isn't that big of a deal -- you would spend the same amount in a strip club in about 300 seconds.

9. well, I like alcohol ;]

just look around for different dudes. It shouldn't be too hard to find some herb there.