Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much for a zip of AK47

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by P to the enguin, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Uh im kinda laughin at you rite now. I get zips for 240 too but the half cost for me is 130 so is that double to you? I don't think it is. Anyway whoever is payin in the 400s should move somewhere else or something because that is way too high

2. 400+ eastcoast sucks.

3. Those prices are similar to what we have in Canada, friend of mine just picked up an o for 200. I usually don't buy more than a quarter, which costs 60 for decent shit. (50 for mids)

4. My prices the same you should not pay more than 325 but should be more like 300.

5. never bought an o. but an eighth of ak is 45 here. upstate ny. so probably like 325-350n o. thats friend price too man, shit is expensive when it comes to quality here.

6. toronto, and its 225 a zip for me from my guy

7. 425
    oklahoma

8. Where in Oklahoma can you get Ak? Man, Oklahoma is over run with mexi-brick. I never hear of any strains unless it's some thugs trying to over sell some for 30 a gram and I am not even sure if what they sell is legit. Eastern Oklahoma perhaps?

9. Does anyone flip dank in the cities that are payin 400+? Evryone should move out to Cali

10. Me too man, where have you found ak in indy.

11. i have a dude that runs up to colorado and picks up a hp of all kinds of dank every month. oklahoma is usually full of schwagg, its so disgusting

12. qft :)

13. He was asking for how much it'd be east TN and everyone is like "its 300 here.."
    East TN is 425-450.. If you're lucky, 400.

14. I can't believe how cheap some of you are getting stuff for, here 1/8 runs from $40-$60 and an O of decent shit is at least $350.

15. thank you bro. +rep

i dont care about anyone elses prices, just mine.

16. I have a buddy in chattanooga and he sais a zip of fire runs 400-475 depending on the days. Thats why i love canada, 160 for a zip of beyond fire.

17. Umm...i see a contradiction :rolleyes:

18. $300-375

Southern Cali.... to the bay is where I be.

19. I stay in chattanooga and I aind never seen it for that cheap and I use to smoke it on a daily basis 575 is the usual ​

20. I cant believe any of this crap you ALL wrote...Down here in Ottawa,I got an O of AK for just 160$,and I hustled the guy to 150$. Weighted it out and Everything....That sucks for you g uys,I guess Im just a bit more hooked up. Just wondering..I picked up a Half an O Afghan Kush,I paid 80$, How much would it cost any of you ?