Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much for a half ounce and one ounce

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShaggyDoobie, Jul 20, 2012.

1. So where i live i get some dank ass weed for 10$ a gram and 35$ for an eighth, how much would i have to pay for a half ounce and a full ounce?

2. Umm, should run you about 110-125 for a half and 180-220 a zip. Make sure it's scaled in front of you and it's dank.

3. guy above me is right on... on the east coast our prices are twice yours! :mad:

4. well if $35 x 8 = $280 and 1 Ounce = 28.3495231 Grams so 28.349 x $10 =$283.49 I would say somewhere around $130 for 1/2 oz and maybe $235 for an oz. Buying bulk saves money. Think Costco Haven't you ever gone there and bought a 10 gallon jug of armor-all?

5. Nope :smoke:

6. 140 half and 280 a oz,

Any more is a rip off and any less is a deal . Make sure it weighs out to 14 grams if you get half or 28grams if you paid 280.

7. Wouldnt work for my reason that i cannot discuss on here but thanks erryone

8. Did you ever think of calling your dealer and asking?