Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much for a gram?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gamer25, Jun 29, 2011.

1. How much money do you pay per gram?

2. $10 but I normally buy in eighths

3. all depends on where u live. average is about 10-15 bucks. I pay 20 where I live.

4. #4 420toker4824, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's why I love Canada so much

5. Sometimes i pay for around 10,000$ a gram. :p

6. $10, usually get extra the bigger the bag.

7. when i buy dank, its about $12-$13, Highgrade-$10 i live in ontario canada

8. #9 bto4, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I know, fuck this country

9. I have only ever paid $10 for 'really good stuff', per gram. This one time that I bought some really, really, REALLY dank shit, I paid $15 per gram, but it was totally worth it. A single bowl of that stuff turned my legs into jello, my ass into Velveeta cheese, and my shoulders detached from their sockets and were suspended in the air only by the force waves that I generated at the time.

10. 20 a gram here in these untied states

Where do you live? 40 - 50 jeeeez

11. This is posted every day ugh

12. I remember when I bought grams.

Then I turned 18.

13. $25... Fuck New Jersey.

14. #15 Eight Sizzler, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
    10-15 a gram, but usually buy eights for 45

15. its been a long time since ive just bought one gram but usually a gram of dank is 10-20 in my neck of the woods :bongin:

16. Fixed.

And where I'm from it's $300 if you're lucky.

17. 5$ for mids. 10$for dro. 20$ for dank

18. use the search bar

19. thats why i love Oregon, some of the best weed from all over makes its way there and its always $10. shit used to get 16 grams for $160 life was good