Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much For 2 Ounces?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 1st, Jan 13, 2010.

1. I used to only smoke occassionally back in the days when I thought smoking would give me cancer and fudge up my brain. Now that I've done the research and know that marijuana is fine for you, I blaze all the time. Because of this sudden change, I went from buying it buy the 1/8th to by the 1/2.

My dealer recently got a bunch of purple kush. I bought a 1/4 of it for $70. That being the case, how much should it cost for 2 ounces. Is it a discount of $10 per 1/4? Or are the discounts somewhat 'compunded' (like compunded interest). Give me an estimate.

Thanks

2. 1/4 goes for 100 in my town

for 2o i can get it for prob 750 but thats reaching and im in NY

3. i would say 2 ounces should cost about $500 givin that 1/4 is 70

4. #4 4FootHits, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    Its totally up to your dealer man. You can try hustle him down less then $10 a gram, but if hes selling it $70 a quarter then hell prob want you to pay $280 for an ounce. Thats $560 for 2 ounces..

Ask him nicely if he`ll drop it to $240 an ounce, because that is $60 a quarter.. and tell him you`ll be buying even more.. cause you`ll be saving money. :)

You`ll then be spending 480 for 2 ounces.. Don`t be afraid to ask him how much he picks up, because if he only grabs a Quarter Pound, or a Half Pound.. You could get a really good deal buying a Quater Pound.. or going half on one with him!

Good luck! :) Remember, its all location, supply and demand.. Its very hard to say how much he`s willing to charge.

5. for me in north VA my guy sells piff for 100 an o 50 a half o and 30 a 1/4

6. All location, supply and demand my friend. I know people that pay $100 for a quarter ounce... and some people who pay $350 for a Quarter POUND! Thats B.C. for yah.

7. That is crazy, out here its 800 for a QP of dank if you know your people. I wouldn't pay anymore than 500 for two zips.

8. where the fuck do you live?! damn man