How much fits in a Santa Cruz Shredder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bratwurst, Jan 22, 2018.

1. #1 bratwurst, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    Hey, I'm thinking about getting a Santa Cruz Shredder but I'm not quite sure which size to get...
    Either the small one (1 5/8 inches diameter) or the medium one (2 1/8 inches diameter).
    Does anyone own one of these (or one with a similar size) and could tell me how much dry herb fits in them and which one you would recommend?
    Thanks

2. I have the small one (4 piece). I myself, feel as though i should have gotten atleast the medium. I'm not sure really how much it can fit because i usually just sit and grind up about a weeks worth. Sorry I can't help you there. I hope this helps. I love it just wish i went bigger than the small.

3. I have the small Cali Crusher around the 1 5/8 size. I usually smoke solo so it's perfect for me but I think a gram max in a single grind.

4. Small ones dont hold enough imo...and i have heard these grinders are over hyped idk i aint nvr had one been lookin for a new one myself

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

5. DA6BC989-13BF-44B4-AF2A-3F89DEBAC72B.jpeg My buds so sticky I gotta cut it with scissors or break it up with my fingers. Tried to grind it and grinder wouldn’t budge.