how much fertilizer should I be using per gallon?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BennieFranklin, Mar 11, 2011.

1. ive got a few clones growing and i'm not sure how much fertilizer to start using

the clones are about 2 ft tall and 2 ft wide and i just put it on the 12/12 schedule a few days ago so no budding yet

the fertilizer i have is foxfarm bigbloom , anyone know how much would be good to try for plants this size?

i can upload pics if i need to

thanks for any help

peace

2. It should say on the back how much to use, i'd even give them a little lower dose then wat it says and then work up to the full dose..

3. I use 1/4 strength, then plain water, then 1/2 strength, then plain water. I have great results staying at 1/2 strength every other watering. If you choose to go with more, keep stepping it up in 1/4's

http://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

4. fox farm big bloom is a micronutrient and can therefor be used at full strength with no problems. since yours are already so big I would say they could definitely handle full strength, however, introducing any kind of nutrient at half strength, then moving up to full after a plain watering, I think is a safe bet. :D Good luck!