how much dough in your wallet?

Discussion in 'General' started by LegitBaller, Mar 23, 2011.

1. pretty simple question, how much dough do you keep on you/in your wallet at all times? Sometimes cash is needed and plastic wont do the job.
    I ask this cause I had an incident where I didnt have enough and I felt like the biggest fugazi ever.
    so I used to carry like 100 minimun, but now im uppin that to 200. Cant get caught slippin again:smoke:

2. i just carry my check card, and when i need cash i just hit up a atm

3. Right now I've got about $450 in mine. Usually don't carry that much on me.

4. I dont make it a point to carry cash, i dont buy shit that i cant use plastic for, unless its my friends hash oil, so maybe 30 bucks tops in there lol

5. this. and usually dont have more then 20-50$ in cash. not that im afraid of gettin robbed. just usually dont have much money in the bank.

6. I never carry more than $100 on me. I had 3 native guy's try and rob me of over $500 bucks outside CIBC one night so i don't fuck around anymore.

7. 0 dollars.

Unless im gonna buy something then just that and like 5-10 extra dollars.

I'm not scared of getting robbed even tho that surprise confrontation always changes your mood its just if something happens i wouldnt want to lose alot of cash(fighting and still losing money lmfao, or cops take your cash if its more then $100)
    espec with rent having to get paid now. dont want to lose 300+ dollars

When i used to carry stacks i used to tape em in my leg for 2g's or shit lol
    used to have that going into projects lol mad stupid of me but im good though :D

BANKS are the way to go if you got serious bread though.

8. i usually just have at least a 20. anything else is change from a previous 20

i just use the atm if i need cash, always one prett close

9. Sixteen dollars.

Normally it's got a few 20s but not today. I like to carry a lot of singles to hit up vending machines and shit. I need to go get a stack of like 100 singles from the bank with the wrap on em, cause I hear that's baller. Also I don't like dollar coins. Got enough jingly shit as it is in my pockets...

10. Gotta love Canada. <3

11. enough to make a loaf

12. This.

13. Usually between $100-$200. Sometimes in the $300 range.

I usually make a deposit on Fridays and/or Mondays once my wallet is gettin so fat that it hurts my ass cheek.

14. I got a nice Franklin sittin there.

15. Depends on the situation. Most of the time I have no cash on me. I might get out some cash if the situation involves either ladies or drugs, otherwise I don't need it.

16. Usually $20 or the change i have from my $20 haha

17. €20 and some loose change for the bus.

18. 3 bucks *****aaa

19. -$230... I'm sorta in a shit-ton of debt right now lmfao.