Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does your bowl pack

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, May 11, 2011.

1. bowl packs around 0.3 and bong packs 0.5

i actually weighed out for my one hitter, it packs around 0.04 grams... that'll conserve the shit outta your bud

2. I made a homemade water-bong. Lets just say, holds enough (;

3. right every time.

4. My small bowl probly like .2 my kinda smallish one can hold .4 maybe .5 and my big motherfucker could hold like .75 but I fuckin dropped while cleaning it....it broke

5. mine could probably fit 2 grams if it needed too.

i bought the biggest one there i could afford so if i had a bunch of people over i wouldnt have to keep packin it

6. My old bong slide fit 2 grams in it before it got rammed into the concrete

7. Mine can probably fit anywhere from 1-1.5 grams. Lots of hits out of it too. I think anything less than 1 gram is a bit smallish or antique.

8. Maybe im just weird because i hate actually packing the bowl. snap hits are much better imo, makes me able to conserve a half O over more than a month, smoking every day. quite the accomplishment, and never would be do able, smoking gram packings every time i smoked.

4 snaps from the bubbler and im good. adds up to .2 if that... also keeps your tolerance down....
    but i do have the 2 gram party slide i can throw in the bong when i have people over. even then i got all my friends into taking snaps when they are able to do so. (im the only one with water pieces lolol)

9. like an eighth its a crazy california bong with a likee 3 inch deep triange bowl

10. mines low aswell. thank you mysterious sky man which ive never seen

11. I got a few, but the biggest is the pipe with a bowl that fits about 1.5g :D

12. my one hitter holds like .1 and my party bowl holds about a joint