how much does weed cost in your area?

Discussion in 'General' started by big sofa, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Ounces are 150-200. That is for straight dispensary fire chronic. Best buds on planet earth.

2. 200 an O for shit you couldn't dream of.

3. Haha just offer to smoke with your dealer when you pick up. Get to know him and chill without weed. that's all I did

4. Usually 20 bucks for .7 or .8, if they're generous, a gram. My bf can get me a quarter for 100. I live in NJ.

5. [quote name='"Alisa N"']Usually 20 bucks for .7 or .8, if they're generous, a gram. My bf can get me a quarter for 100. I live in NJ.[/quote]

Your getting ripped off so hard

6. Holy shit I thought it was bad around me. I feel better now. Sorry for your situation.

7. [quote name='"Alisa N"']Usually 20 bucks for .7 or .8, if they're generous, a gram. My bf can get me a quarter for 100. I live in NJ.[/quote]

NJ and the upper east coast pays much more than the rest of us. Its usual to pay $20-25 for a gram. I suggest you grow if you have a house. Very cost effective.

8. When I still smoked mids, I could get it for 120 an ounce. But it's still well worth it to invest in dank.

9. Am I the only one on this thread that has never smoked, nor purchased mids???? What the hell!

10. 2 dollars a gram

25 a half

50 for an ounce

125 for a QP

11. This thread put me in a mild depression.

$20 a G, rare finding anything less.

FUCK YOU DALLAS.

12. buy schwag

13. I don't anymore, but that's all that was around when I first started smoking, nobody even knew about medical bud. It's totally cost effective, if the mids are good. But that's the thing, you always take a hug gamble with mids. You dont know the seed, stem or thc consistency, not to mention where alot of it has been (mold, bugs, etc..). But, if you can find the good stuff (usually bright green and dense), its ALMOST better than medical bud (strictly IMO), as far as cost-to-high ratio goes.

14. I just didn't start smoking until I moved to a bigger city, and like I said earlier, I'm super close to Denver, so maybe it's just been easier for me to get my hands on top shelf. To be honest, I wouldn't even know where to go if I wanted something else. Hahaha.

15. Street prices in Kansas are $20/g $60/8th. $285-300 for OZs here which I feel for the midwest isn't bad and it is always dank because it comes from the neighbors..

I'll be living in Denver in a couple weeks and all my hooks out there are pretty much $200/oz. I haven't bought a small amount in probably over a year. Much more cost effective to just get a zip or two.

16. 20 a gram, which is almost always less than 1.0

350-450 an ounce

17. Here is a protip.

Never ask for a gram, ask for a "twenty sack". This might throw him/her off guard a little bit and you might end up with 1.1 or 1.2. I know a lot of people who would do that for $20, but if people just asked for a gram, it was assumed that is 20 bucks and all you get is 1.0.

18. [quote name='"tbdakotam"']10 bag - .7g

20 bag - 1.4 g

Dime ($30) - 1.7

Dub/eighth($60) - 3.6g

Go ahead and complain, I know Minnesotans use the "wrong" terminology.[/quote]

What part of Minnesota are you from?
    I'm from Minnesota and a Dime is a 10 sack and a Dub is 20

Oh and it's about 20/G here

19. Here in WI:
    $20/gram
    $30/half eighth
    $60/eighth

REGARDLESS OF QUALITY. FUCKING SUCKS!

<sarcasm>PS: What is shwag? Never heard of it.</sarcasm>