Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does weed cost in Jamaica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DutchX8, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Holy I would love to get those prices right now. My GF is in Jamaica right now aha
    Sorry for the bump

2. 5.00 an oz... us... ive been to montego bay,, first joint baked, a case of old stripe 8.00.... some dreid fish.. another joint ,,seedy.spicy... then , knock knock, maid sells it, another 2 z,, eating it soon after wards,,, knock knock cops.

3. 5.00 z ,,, cali pot here is so much better... but its a hella of a trip,, sad so poor... water so soft, soap would not rinse off, toilet paper like paper mache.. poo poo in hand when done yuk

4. its nothing like that ,, so poor,,, weed everywhere but crap,... 5 z

5. I've literally been there at least ten times. You can get two FAT joints worth of reallllyyyy sticky skunky good shit for like $10. It's everywhere down there too you can ask most jamaicans and theyll get it for you.