Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does weed cost in Jamaica?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DutchX8, Feb 3, 2009.

1. There were definitely no dogs, he did say they went through some type of security thing, he said he was nervous but they didn't do shit. I'm pretty sure they know whats up, its the main reason people go to Jamaica. If a stoner has a choice between Cancun and Jamaica, I mean come on. I wouldn't worry about pickin up weight, just enough to have a good time. I'd tape that shit in the nut region. Also, he said when they were just chillin some local Jamaican started talkin to him about startin some connect and mailing him pounds for cheap. He said it was really suspicious and he passed, I'd stay away from those kind. It could be an opportunity, or you might end up in a foreign prison.

2. What about the Bahamas?

im going in may.

3. Absolutely not... put these words together in a sentence : Schwag, OverPriced, Scam, Jail, It, Don't, Do

4. Schwag don't do overpriced jail scam?

5. Right?!?!?! lol I wanna go there definitely =]

6. I picked up a QP in the Bahamas but I must admit it was a very sketchy deal. Luckily the deal worked out but it was pretty insane what me and two buddies did. It was what is known as "fire ants" over in Nassau. Basically, their "high grade mids".

There is weed all around Nassau and the Atlantis resort, just don't expect any DANK nuggets!

7. fuuuuuuck. don't scare me like that bruh. because i am sure as hell going to try anyway.

well damn. how many american dollars did u pay for the quap?

8. awesome

going to jamaica in three weeks...can't wait to smoke the entire week

9. Now i'm stressing about getting the QP home from Miami. I was thinking of splitting it up into 4 ounces, triple bag each of those, then spraying the bags with Ozium and burying it all deep in my luggage (check-in, of course). But i've been researching and apparently they get dogs to sniff all the check-in luggage? Seeing as i'll have almost a QP in mine, do you think there's a way to conceal the smell enough to get past the dogs?

I fully realize how crazy I must seem for wanting to bring a QP, but here's my choice: either pay ~$200 and get 4 ounces in Jamaica and be set for the summer, or wait until I get back home and pay ~$200 for barely an ounce.

10. Smuggling pot into the states is not a good idea

11. holy crap! according to another thread someone got a quarter for 5 bucks.

12. I can't remember if someone already pointed this out, but i've been researching and found some good information, and since this is a popular thread i'll post it here:

DO NOT buy from people in Jamaica that approach you and ask if you want bud. It's most likely a scam where as soon as you finish the deal the cops will arrest you and demand all of your money as a bribe to let you go. Instead, try to ask a bartender or find some people that don't look scummy and ask them if they can hook you up. Taxi drivers work too.

13. Good advice, get too know the locals who know there shit. Get some good local bud.

14. I believe it was about $150. It was 8 or more years ago.

15. im leaving at 2:00 in the morning for galveston texas tomorrow for a cruise n i got a dank blunt already rolled up n ready for the cruise. my mom already told me that if i take it on the cruise on me ill be fine. she told me that my dad smokes outside on the decks at night everytime they go on cruises. so i know ill be aight.

im also gonna get some weed while in jamaica i think on monday or tuesday when we arrive.

im stoked

ready to hit up jamaica.:metal::metal::metal:

16. ...I think i'd just like... plan my own vacation to jamaica if I went. Naturally you would wanna go with someone who knew their shit and could keep you from getting your ass beat, arrested, and then raped in a jamacian jail... but a resort with assult rifle wielding guards around it? FUck that... I dislike anyone guarding me. Or searching me.

17. Weed is very cheap in Jamaica, and very good. However, be VERY careful getting back on the boat if you are carrying a significant amount. I went on a cruise a few years ago, and one of the stops was Jamaica, where I bought probably about 2 ounces of dankness from a taxi driver. I gave him fifty bucks, he took me to his house, showed me a black plastic trash bag filled with god knows how many pounds, and told me to grab and bag up whatever I wanted, which ended up being a pretty hefty handful. I bagged it up, and tied it to the strings on the shorts I had on underneath my pants, right underneath my balls,when I eventually tried to get back on the boat, there was a jamaican customs/police tent on the pier before the entrance to the boat, which had the lenient security that I THOUGHT I was going to be facing. They pulled me aside, seached my bag, and a Jamaican narc searched me, finding the ganj when he put his hands way closer to my nuts than I think an American cop ever would. He told me to go into the strip search booth and take it out while he called the captain. Although I was 18 at the time, they called my father down also, and I had to hear it from him while the narc talked to the assistant captain. Apparently he was convincing the narc not to throw me in Jamaican prison, and told me that I would have to deal with the police when we got back to Miami. After a very awkward rest of the trip with my family, and after a shitload of worrying about the Miami police, I walked off the boat and flew back to Rhode Island. I don't know if the Miami police story was supposed to just be a mental punishment or whatever, but I was relieved as fuck.

18. I have a friend that went to Jamaica a few months ago. He said when they got on the first bus headed to the resort his older brother was called to the back of the bus by some bigass black dude with dreadlocks. Dude apparently opened up a bigass bookbag full of huge headie quality nugs. He took a picture of the buds they got for 30$. They were all longer than his hand it looked like about 3/4 of an oz. Must be nice...

19. Damn dude that's a horrible story. Were you in Ocho Rios? That's where i'll be. I've never heard of there being a Jamaican customs tent... can you specify where it is exactly? Does everyone have to go through it, or were you just unlucky that they stopped you randomly? Because i've been thinking it would be very easy to sneak past the normal cruise security, I would just do what you did and tape it to my legs right by my balls and walk through.

20. #60 roachkiller, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009

I actually think it was in ocho rios. Whether it was or not, I'm pretty sure if you search "jamaican james bond dock" you should be able to find the location of the port that we stopped in(it was the same dock that they filmed on for the james bond movie "Dr. No." Don't know how they determine when to set up a tent like that, they definitely didn't have it at any of the other islands and I had never heard of it before in jamaica(i knew someone who got weed out of jamaica the year before with no trouble.) If you are unlucky enough to have one of these appear on the dock before you get back on they boat, there is still no guarantee that they will search you, but being a young, stoned, paranoid male by yourself will definitely increase your chances. I was waiting at the tent for a while and saw quite a few of their searches, and over 90% of the people searched were within my age range. If you can get by this, or its not there, your pretty much home free, the boat security is always a joke. And this was on a Norwegian cruise line, just in case you were curious.