Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does weed cost fer you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420skils, Feb 10, 2002.

1. if your payin 20 bucks a gram for chronic then i dunno man....thats kinda steep, even for kind bud

2. I am from a suburb in Chicago and we pay
    30 - 1/8
    60 - 1/4
    90 - 1/2
    120 - 1 ounce

all of u guys pay a shit load, that would suck.

3. Like I said before, your bud probably isn't as good as what we pay a "shitload" for. I used to think $60 an 1/8 was a lot (I can get bud for $30 an ounce if I want), but it's High Times shit we pay $120 a 1/4 for. It's not like we pay a lot just because we can't get bud or something.

4. no tjmarlin, i was replying to sirsmokesalot.... i wasnt comin down on you man

5. I was talking to the dude from Chicago, so I guess we weren't replying to eachother at all. heh...

6. all right then..its settled

7. not really nubbin. the most i've ever paid for a gram of dro was 25 bucks and it was the best shit i've ever had. Just plain old regular dro around here is like 10 bucks but i never buy that. how much does it cost were come from nubbin?

8. ...considering I now buy from a close friend who grows hydro, i guess I get a great deal(free...if not extreme "wholesale" prices). But before I got it from him I used to buy $10/gram for wonderful hydro...up to $15 for some of the best stuff ive ever had the opportunity to come by. Some included past cannabis cup winners....a hybrid strain of kush(sp?..i think its master kush), nebula etc....

although I usually enjoy the more common lighter kind bud such as northern lights(my fav) or AK. Some of the strong "award winning" strains are a little overwhelming (dare i say) to me... they arent what I look for in a relaxing high....but i wasnt trying to come down on you or anything smokesalot...no hard feelings man

9. i usually pay bout 10 for a dime 25 1/8 and 40 1/4 but recently i bought an ounce of fire for 120! it was some good shit!

10. Swag Nug
    1/8 20 40-60

1/4 25 100

1/2 50 150

Ounce 100 300

Thats the average in MN, let me know what it is in your state

11. we get blueberry hydro down here in texas thats some kill. it runs 125 a quarter. i get white widdow for 40 a quarter and other dro for 25 - 35 a quarter. o's for 100 and a lb for 600

12. gram of dro for $20, dime of norm for $10, ounce of flame for $80

13. to all the people saying that there nickels cost $5, that there dimes cost $10 and that their dubs cost $20. OF COURSE THEY FUCKING DO! the definition of a nickel is that it cost 5, the definition of a dime is that it cost 10 and the defintion of a dub is that it cost 20. jesus...

edit: im gonna go smoke some dank and calm down ;).

14. true...in most cases, but not always...couldn't nickel and dime bags be 5 & 10 grams of bud?I've heard that alot.... Slang like this changes depending on location, and people using it.

15. I haven't paid for weed in years but the usual prices here are:

O $100-$120
    1/2 O $50-$60
    1/4 O $30-$40

It's best to get a QP for about $300-$350, spread the joy and get a free O!

People who deal around here don't waste time selling nicks, dimes and 20 sacks. 1/4 O's are time wasters for most, too.

16. this is the usual price for really good Commercial around here
    20 an 8th 30-35 a quarter 50-55 a half and 100-110 an ounce.. for middies its about 25 an 8th 50 or 55 a quarter 100-110 a half and for Nuggs (KB, White widow ect) 45 or 50 an 8th 90-100 a quarter.. and thats usually just some 2 hit shit..

17. I've read this topic and can't believe what I'm hearing, I know some of the people are telling the truth but some are talking right out their assholes. Who is gonna sell and oz for $50 or somethin stupid like that, if they do, why bother? They're riskin hard time for a tiny profit. I know what I pay and I live in BC (one of the herb capitals of the world) and I get it cheap but you still got to pay for it. I can go out and get and oz for $75-100 easy but it ain't worth smokin.....all I'm sayin is why say that you get it cheaper then what you actually pay for it, your only foolin yourself...

18. mids here are 40 for an oz

19. I can get an ounce for $50, I can get a pound for $300. But it's schwag, and it's shitty, so why smoke it?

20. It all depends...I can get 8nics for the dub....but thats only because i've been with my dealer for so long. Its not even shwag so I don't care. I wouldn't care it it was shwag as long as i got bent. Screw it i'm bent right now but when i started smoking it cost me about.....25-1/8.....40-1/4.....
    55-1/2....then 80 for the whole O. Become good friends with one dealer and they hook you up. Shoot if they wanna smoke and wanna smoke with you..shoot go smoke for FREE!!!!!