Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does weed cost fer you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420skils, Feb 10, 2002.

1. That's a good price. For $50 an eight you mine as well do coke or something...lol. My brother can get me ounces for $40, I need to get him to do that for me...

2. i would go to other drugs but i like the high from weed

3. Well I get for $20 like 8 ounce of a very good sativa weed, I don't know how you guys live up there.

4. buy two 8ths instead of a quarter, save yourself $8 bucks..

5. [q]Well I get for $20 like 8 ounce of a very good sativa weed, I don't know how you guys live up there.[/q]

WHA??? $20 for a half pound??? or did you miss a few zeros??? Where do you live?? you sure this is marijuana and not like brocolli or anything of that nature?

6. in nov i moved from tampa fla to juneau alaska
    in tampa the prices were as follows
    20 1/4
    40 1/2
    80/oz
    200-260/QP

now in alaska its
    25/gram
    65-1/8
    125-150-1/4
    who the fuck knows about an oz

but this shit shure is good

7. These are all prices I pay for KB (its never mids or shwagg anymore):

nickel sac (joint) - 5 bucks
    dimes - dont exist ne more (have became grams)
    grams- 10 bucks
    1/8 oz - 30 bucks
    1/4 oz - 55 bucks
    Half - 90 bucks
    Oz - 160-200 bucks

These are all Canadian prices

8. how far from juneau into canida are you
    and if i come there is that canadian money or amarican

there are no roads out of juneau or into jueanu
    but its not to far of a hike into canida over the mountians

mite be worth the trip
    the shit hear is good but
    25 a gram is steep no mater how you smoke it

9. Who buys nicks? Anyways, prices where im from, (philly):

1/8 - 50
    1/4 - 100
    1/2 - 150
    O - 300

These prices are in regard to kinds, which is the best shit available around here.

10. Being that I can't pay for Kind bud, or Hydro bud, I settle for the Swag. It's usually from Mexico, But it is some Flame. I usaull y get some lime or some really good skunk swag.
    Prices:
    You normally can't find anything less than a 1/4 unless you get it from a friend who pinches out of their own sack.
    1/4 Oz= 20 (I never buy a 1/4. EVER!!!)
    1/2 Oz= 25 (see I'd rather pay an extra 5 for another 1/4)
    1 Oz = 50
    1/4 Lb = 150
    1/2 Lb = 225
    1 Lb = 375-400

Paying these prices I literally smoke all day every day. I do love me some Dro and Kind, WHEN I can get it, but I am used to the swag and love the Swag. BUD IS BUD. I get stoned just the same except that I have to smoke a joint with friends instead of a bowl to get that high. Granted a few bowls of Swag between you and a buddy and your lit and if it's some Flame (godd shit), some Killa Flame (really good shit) then you can really get fucked up.

11. Just a little note on something that's been annoying me. It's SCHwag, not Swag. Schwag...My brother just told me he can get me schwag for $40 an O so I'm gonna but 3 for $120 and sell 2 for $60 each to a guy I know, that'll give me a free ounce to smoke. That will last me a few weeks...

12. a few bowls of schwag between me and a buddy and im not lit. maybe thats just me.

13. to tell ya the truth i don't even remember the last time i smoked schwag. I only smoke kindbud.

14. Says who, we spell it shwag over here(DC). Yeah only KB for me, cuz if you smoke enough shwag you just feel dumb as shit..

15. Heh, same pronunciation, you know?

16. Free !!!!!!!!!

I am one of the top advisors and salesmen for a powerful dealer in my area.... he gives me a free half, for every ounce I bring to him..

It's cool because I adverage around 3 ounces a week... but I think Im going to go strike out on my own soon.....

17. If a swag is a currtain decoration Then what is a schwag?

I honestly never heard that term before. Although I am not a scholarly man I have spoke the english language as long as I can remember. As far as I can tell Schwag is a type of weed, Schwag Being a slang name It can be spelled in many different ways. If it's pronounced with the "ch" along with the "sw" giving the "S" sound a little "CH" as you speak it, i would say spell it schwag. If the "S" is clean, pronounced
    swag, spell it without the "CH". I guess it comes down to wherever you are from, and how it is pronounced around their.

Like I said I am not a scholar by far, just thought I would throw my 2 cents in. Either way it all smokes the same.

Please tell me if I am right, is it weed and what kind if so.

18. dude you guys, schwag was a semi made up stoner word before it was spelt i believe, so who's to say how its spelt aslong as it pronounces the right word? its like when someone yells out SHEEIIIT (pronounced quickly "SHE-IT!") someone cant go and tell everyone that that word has only four "e"s and two "i"s..cant we all just spark one up and accept our differences as unique things that make us, us?...

i love you all

19. Well said nubbin, I'll Just wait for that doob. Token and Joken that's what this is all about.

20. here in florida....

nick-5$
    dime-10$
    dub-20$
    quarter-25$
    half o-45$
    o-100$
    not sure about any others ;) that's for regs tho.... it's green - red hairs - and compressed... but it's still good