Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does weed cost fer you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420skils, Feb 10, 2002.

1. lol u got ripped off...if u buy an 1/8 of anything (except maybe purp or summin) for more than 40 bux its prob not worth it..unless its actually more than an 1/8...in which case...its nto an 1/8th....

2. he might not have been...it all depends on location, time of year etc.

I know where i live 50 bucks is an eigth also..and ive lived all over...this is the best stuff ive ever had. we're talking pampered little purple fuzzy hydro bud.

3. $440 a quarter pound for Mexican brick.

$300 a z for NL/OB from Amsterdam.

The amount of THC in both quantities is about the same.(more or less)

One is excellent for messsing with your head ,the other does a better job of messing with your lungs.

4. Well it sound about the same $50 = 1/8 (good shit) and so on.
    Anyone been to Arkansas, its a joke, they have the shittyest weed. I went there with Cali week and every one druled.

Want to make major profit, go there, you could sell a good 1/8 for $70-$90. Maybe more theyre a little slow out there.

I hope I havent affended anyone

5. how much would a 1/8 of Cali grown cronic go fer?

6. i used to get buds from cali, over here in pa, for $25 an 1/8

7. Why is weed $60 an eighth? That's like, well, a shitload. That's like $20 a joint. I'm paying $20 a quarter for pretty good weed from a dealer-friend but I'd never think people'd pay $120 a quarter for regular weed.

8. n.w. pa it fluctuates from 30-45 an 1/8, that's usually all i buy nowadays.

What ever happened to the days when a 1/4 was $25, man those were the days. Weed was weed and there was no big commercial takeover. nowadays it seems that the commercial and big growers are so busy experimenting with shit that the prices have gone through the roof. I have had some of the best shit out there that had additives but that kind of shit scares me, you never know exactly what they added and it could have adverse effects. like death, not good.

Anyways that will all end for me now that i can supply myself and not worry to much about buying. unless ofcourse i lose a crop.

9. a lid was 20 bucks?

10. One odd thing for such a widely consumed commodity is the price has been around $400 oz, at least for me, for about the last 10 years.
    Yes I do remember when a "lid" or a "four finger bag" was twenty bucks...but that was when that same $20 filled a grocery bag!

11. Is a lid a L? I've heard people refer to smoking Ls but I was never sure what they meant by it.

12. I just got a good 1/2 oz for $130. Its fat its pretty and it smells oh so sweet.

(smilin)

Zach

13. weed in the uk costs
    1/8:uk 5 pounds =us 8 dollars
    1/4:uk 15 pounds = us 19 dollars
    1/2:uk 25 pounds = us 30 dollars
    3/4:uk 30 pounds = us 35 dollars
    1 oz : uk 40 pounds = us 45 dollars

best deals of dope ul get in the uk

14. man i hate europe sometimes.. you cheap weed gettin bastards

15. i know what you area saying somtimes there man.
    weed is so damn much where i am. I gotto payy like 15$ a gram
    100$ a quarter
    etc.

16. i'll never complain about paying $100 to $150 an oz. again.
    JEBUS

17. hash costs even lower than the prices there lol, trust me, come to uk and ul have the best smoke ud have for such a little price lol

18. i get strange commerical... it has red hairs and is a nice green color all compressed tho. its pretty good too.

1/8.. prolly 10 bux.
    1/4=? i dont know i think 15 or 20...
    1/2 = 30
    ounce = 50

19. How much is it for a little black cube of pure black hash?

20. i buy oz all the time thats all i buy. here in houston tx i got the hook up for 40 dollars an oz. biatch!!!!!!!!!!