Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much does weed *actually* cost in the US?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by henrx, Aug 9, 2003.

1. dude chill out...

2. 1/8=10$
    1/4=20$
    1/2=30$
    OZ=50$
    1/4 lb= 150$
    1 lb= 300-400 depending on quality
    good prices not always good weed. i grow my own and dont have to worry too much about it unless i run out between plants.

3. i'd never sell any weed to the sort of person who'd ever beat anyone up... anyone at all...

i bet all other guys who sell weed are the same.

therefore, bergeco, i refuse to believe you've ever bought any decent skunk.

and therefore i'm inclined to believe you know fuck all.

peace ;)

4. Jeusus take some consructive critizium, or better yet try yahooka

5. I dont make any money.
    Im in college..

Its about:
    20 or 25 dollars a quarter
    40 or 50 a half
    80 or 100 for an ounce

Not to bad. I dont think, and i get some fire weed or some pretty good shit a majority of the time. The last i got was sticky, real good smell and had some buds. It is what i call some good shit compared to some of the others.

<CENTER>

[​IMG]
    ALT='Speak Out to Legalize Marijuana' BORDER=0 WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60>

<FONT size=2 FACE='verdana,arial,sans-serif'>Speak Out to Legalize Marijuana
    </FONT>

</CENTER>

6. amen bongish preach that shit brother!

7. lmmfao yer killin me bongish hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah

8. I have no clue what you canadians are talkin about. Maybe other people in the U.S. only get average dank buds, but I smoke nothing but the best. I live in New Jersey centered between NYC and Philly. It's only a 45 min drive to either one, and I got connections in both. Beleive me, this is no cheap imitation shit. It comes straight from the growers. I've had Sinsemilla, Purple Haze, Northern Lights, Blueberry, AK - 47, Strawberry Fields, Acopulco Gold, Bubble Gum, G13, Jamacan Red Hair, Vermont Redbeard, White Widow, White Rhino, Skunk #1, Champagne, Chocolate Ty, Silver Haze... That's all I can think of right now. Canadian bud is great don't get me wrong I get BC bud pretty often and it's real good. But I don't even wanna hear that the U.S. doesn't have good bud. Get some Verment Indoor and try to tell me it isn't the nastiest bud u ever smoked.

A brand new DVD costs $25... Any of those buds i listed go for $225 - $300 an Oz. (1 Oz = 28g). In the city an 1/8 of anything good is around 40 - 45, and out here where I live it's 60 or so.

As for that Mexican shit. That is not weed. They have to piss on it to get it across the border into the U.S.. That's one of the very few ways to mask the smell. And on top of that, it looks shitty, tastes like ass, gets you high for 5 minutes then turns into a headache and is just a waste of fucking time. Schwag is not weed, it's garbage. The term we use here to describe this class of bud is, dirt. you can get a pound of dirt weed for no more than $250 here.

9. 20 and 30 dollars for DVDs? Damn. Hah, as an avid DVD collector, I'm a bargain shopper. New DVDs, just released are about 18 to 20 or so. I make $0.00 an hour plus tips. An eighth here is about $40 for 3.5 grams or so of decent bud.

10. here in belgium 25-35€ for a dvd.
    Old prices were like 5€ for 1g, but since the "legalisation" (crappiest laws ever, but hey you can grow for own use ) prices dropped huge. I can get good stuff for 2€/g, but hey, who buys it if you can grow your own legally :)

11. Get some Verment Indoor and try to tell me it isn't the nastiest bud u ever smoked.

I hear you man. Don't get me wrong I've smoked schwag before. But I'm damn sure it wasn't grown in VT. The only problem here is that there is never a constant supply, and I never really know what I'm getting. Peace.

12. Weed is weed
    if it gets you high it is good
    if it dosent its "dank" or "bunk" or whatever you guys say.

Dont spend your time getting names of the plants when that time could be used to smoke it. and besides chances are the person you are getting it from dosent know the name of it either unless hes the grower.

Just dont brag 'n' bitch and complain if your weed is better or not

Noone cares, obviously if they smoke pot they like what they are getting.

13. the smoke her is comercial canadian weed over priced out the ass. it's ok, but will never hold its own to anything grown in the region. just like amarican comercial bud probably won't hold up in canada. noone is going to send their primo buds over the border when they can smoke them or sell them to friends, it is too good to just ship off. that is the way it has always been and always will be. there is no point in bashing other countries herb if you haven't been there and smoked the weed right out of the growers hands.
    but anyways back to the question, the overpriced canadian is 60 an 1/8, damn greedy americans.
    the good stuff is anywhere from free to 50 an 1/8