Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much does trainwreck cost?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by high tymes 420, May 15, 2009.

1. i live in arizona the phoenix area i was just wondering if anyone knows how much a bowl/gram of trainwreck costs out here?

2. no bud is worth more than 20 a gram so thats to most you should pay anywhere IMHO.

I know I dont live in the same state as you but where I live its 45/8th.

3. about 9 pence per bowl.

of course using the universally accepted bowl measurement.

4. WHAT lol

5. LMAO that just made me laugh so hard :D

6. lol i dont know about in arizona but if you read my latest post i dont ave a clue what tw cost any where cause i buy from my mom 70 bucks for 10 grams = 7 bucks a gram

7. Names dont mean shit 90% of the time the dealers just get good bud and slap the most random name on it so people buy it

8. TrainWreck is a real strain :rolleyes:

9. he didn't say trainwreck isn't a real strain, take the time to read the posts before you try to sound smart.

:mad:FAIL:mad:

10. i'v had trainwreck and yes no weed is worth more than 20/gram i dont care where its from.

btw trainwreck has a very unique smell, once you smell it you'll never forget it.

11. Out here in Phoenix I'm sure it depends what part of the city, but in the Tempe/Scottsdale area it's 20 a gram, 60 1/8, etc. Pretty expensive honestly, it's better to grow your own.

Oh yeah, and what the guy above said about people slapping names on bud, that happens very frequently around here (another reason I just grow your own). Just get in good with the right guys and you'll get great buds - happy toking! :smoking:

12. ya i live in tempe, and the dankest shit around is usually about 20 a gram 50 an 1/8 and for 100 i usually get 8 grams.