Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does this look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, May 8, 2011.

1. Dude if you say the bags are packed tight, and it smokes great, why are you complaining?

2. Not to mention you just posted he smoked you out. You need to learn the values of Mary Jane, mainly just to be easygoing and chill.

3. Completely agreed. Man, nobody is out to get you. At least, nobody within the stoner community. We're all in this together. It changes your perspective, know that the changed perspective is better, and trust it.

A stoner wouldn't do that to another stoner, not in a million years. Unless they were total jack offs. Probably bros or troubled high schoolers. A stoner will always get another stoner high for free if he wants. It's a social thing. We like company. That is, unless you've been smoking a lot of his stuff and won't get your own.

Regardless, I wouldn't be worried. You smoked his weed instead of splitting 50/50 off the stuf you just bought. Never question his integrity again, he's totally cool and you should cherish what you have while you have it.

4. Well not all peole are looking out for us other dealers are just out for your money and fuck you over, I just met this dude and I wanted to make sure hecwas legit and not shady or conniving. But I guess I should be more grateful.