Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does this look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, May 8, 2011.

1. I bought it today its some strong og kush and my dealer weighed it out it came up as 3.2 because i paid next to nothing. But it seems like less to me what do you Gus think? I know eyeball estimates aren't at all sure but I just wanted to know if you guys thought it seemed about right.

Attached Files:

2. if it scaled at 3.2 then it's 3.2....

3. Man, i'd say 1g a bag, 4g total as a guess from that. Looks more than 3.2 to me :/ Depends on the density, could just be light bud.

4. I don't know I thought he might have fucked with the scale. The bags are packed and the buds dense annoy smoke great.

5. If it was scaled at 3.2, then it's 3.2...

6. If the scale said 3.2 it's 3.2

7. If it was 3.2 on the scale, its 3.2.

8. Did he weigh it with the bags??

Because those bags might look tiny, but they have ziplocs on them, so all 4 bags together probably weigh at least 1-2g.

9. If he weighed it without the bags and you saw him tare(?) it then it is 3.2

10. You don't trust a scale but you trust a bunch of retards to eyeball it over a forum?

11. #12 GreenHitOnSwole, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Man WTF chill out, you saw it on the scale? It looks like four gram bags tho real talk you got there blitz squad hook up

12. if 3.2 was on the scale, it's 3.2

13. If it's scaled 3.2 it's 2.3.

14. Yea I think. We had already started smoking some of his other shit and I was pretty blazed.

15. Correct.

16. Incorrect.

They could have been weighed in the bags, the scale could have been not tared, and it could have been broken giving inaccurate measurements.

17. You seem inexperienced and you got hell of a dealer to not take advantage of you.

That shit looks at least 1g a bag. I'd say you got more than you bargained for

18. Yeah I never buy it I would just get it free

19. The scale doesn't lie

If it says 3.2, then it's 3.2...