Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does sour diesel cost for an 1/8

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ganjaguy77, Dec 12, 2010.

1. I live in Atlanta Georgia and have been smoking for about 6 months and don't want to get ripped for some bogus weed or over pay cause the guy first said 95 for an 1/8 and I said no and he said 75 is 75 good for my area?

2. Avg $55-$65

real sour diesel is hard to come by, since it is a Clone only plant.

3. 95 for and eighth. Just find a new guy, cuz he's trying to screw you.

4. 95!?!?! DUDE, You're getting assraped.

• Like Like x 1

5. Thats the original posters prices that the dealer suggested to him. I get eighths for 50-60 in chicago.

6. "Hey OP I'll see you some super duper bubble gum Indian burial ground monster mash kush for 5 million a pound."

And now you no why names on your weed is pointless unless you know the guy growing or it's from a licensed dispensary.

7. Anything over 60 is a major rip-off

8. haha oh fuck, i didnt even read most of his post, i jsut posted the Avg Price around here. but yeah, i agree, find a new dealer cause $95... is like... just fucking outrageous,

9. Fuckin move to CALIFORNIA!
    I get fuckin ounces from the dispensary for $100!

Just did a half ounce pick up of Green Crack too which only costed me $60!

10. All depends on where you live, in Southern Cali, 1/8 of Sour D costs $55-60

11. hahahahahahahahahahaahahah

wow

SoCal : 1/8th of Sour Diesel about $40

12. that's So Cal... weed capital of the fucking USA,

anywhere else its like 55-65... depending on supply and demand that is. i've gotten lucky and got some OG Kush for 45... but that was when my main dealer just got back in town, then he raised it to $55

13. Thank god I asked I knew when he said 95 that was a rip off but 75 I didn't know so thank god I asked

14. why are you thanking god? God didn't do this , you did

15. No I mean asked on here not the dealer

16. You got good dealers.... cool, but don't put me down just because the price I get is different.

17. Last time had sour d, I paid $90 a quarter. I'm in Simpsonville SC about 2.5hrs north of ATL.

18. Thread is almost 6 years old. Pretty sure OP figured it out.

• Like Like x 1
  19. You never know, he still might be thinking

• Like Like x 1