Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Does Marijuana Really Affect The Brain And Memory?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoke Clovers, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Yo! First post here! I just always had this lingering question on my mind and for the life of me, I can't seem to get a definite answer, so I decided to ask on the forums I've been following since last year but just now made an account. Lol! But seriously though, My question is: How much does smoking weed affect the brain and memory? What are the symptoms? And does vaping help or do nothing at all? Sorry if this seems kinda like a dumb question, but, I'm just curious. Anyway, thanks for answering in advance, and it's good to ACTUALLY be here!

Remember: Spread peace and love!

2. i don't know, i forgot.

3. It might effect short term memory but only when you're high. Smoking weed doesn't really cause any long term damage for healthy adults in my view

4. #4 enjoyandlive, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    Pretty much not at all, search granny in the search bar and PM her.. 'storm crow'

5. In the long term there's nothing to show it does affect memory. Short term is affected while high, I can attest to that. For example, I tried cruising around on the highway in my car while high the other day, and I'd just not remember driving the previous stretch of road. It was actually kind of scary, because I wouldn't remember if I even checked to see if the light was green at an intersection I passed, so I was pretty worried and had to really focus on driving after I realized that.

6. Don't believe prohibitions lies of the past century.

Cannabis is not bad for the brain or memory.