Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much does it take you to get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Magicman2292, Apr 17, 2009.

1. how much does it take you to get a descent high...on average how much do you smoke each session...and please dont use bowls as units of measurment in your answer..i dont know how much bowl is cuz i only put like 2 bucks of weed in a bowl at a time..please state the answer like nickels, dimes, grams etc. thanks

2. A gram will last me a month. I take about .1-.2 to get happily high, however I am all for more than that.

3. A good half gram does the job.

4. With a Purple Days vape and top shelf med grade weed.........0.025g.

5. a nice hit of kief gets me stoned

6. Depends, I just toked a bowl with about 0.025g, and its getting the job done real well.

7. half a bowl... hell, not even that much.

8. wow thats cool .. how come it says you dont do drugs? jw

9. 2-3 bowls.

10. #11 lwien, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    So the OP says, "please dont use bowls as units of measurment in your answer". :p

It's so weird. No only do we have people that don't know how to write here, but we also have people that don't know how to read either.

I'm tellin' ya. Pot on young developing brains is NOT a good idea.

11. About 6 or 7 grams of dank.....

12. Considering im smoking once or twice a week, not a lot. I would say half a bowl of nice weed so...I dont know....0.2-0.3? Maybe less...:confused::smoke::bongin: :metal:

13. About .3 to .7 grams of ganja. I usually smoke about 2 grams though to get really fucked up.

14. I can pack about .5g into a FAT bowl, and a normal/half bowl get's me decently high so I'd say about .3g :D

15. Uhh probably like 0.3 g of mids will get me high for like 1 hour I guess. I usually smoke around 1 g a day.

16. .4 of dankity, like 3 grams of reggie.

17. 1 gram will set you straight. You gota love how you can tell the different tolerance levels on this thread!

18. .2 of dank bud will get me a low buzz that's super relaxing, the kind that's good for school/work.