Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does it take to reach your peak?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JRLbookMyMonkey, Mar 4, 2011.

1. How much does it take you to reach your peak? Usually 1 edible or 7-12 bong hits and I'm gone.

2. I took took hits and i was gone haha.

3. Well i dont count my hits...
    I guess a few bowls at least.

4. Lol you probably could if u weren't wasted.

5. "wasted" or not I could count fine,
    just don't really waste my time counting my hits.

I just smoke till im where i want to be.
    The amount all depends on quality, mood,
    how many times ive smoked that day etc...

Gc has pretty much outdone the "how much weed" threads.

• Like Like x 1
  6. about half a gram got me more high than i have ever been the other day, well besides my first time that is. but it might have somthing to do with the fact i only smokes about 3-4 times in about 4 weeks

7. Ill smoke a bowl out of my vape, and a j after and im on another planet:smoke:

8. There is no peak, you can always get higher until you eventually fall asleep.

9. #9 architoker, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    i usually will only fill up the bowl part way and hit till i feel lifted. i don't usually get absolutely blazed, but it all just depends on what i do or what i have to do after.

been gettin a good amount of kief lately, so i've been packin bowls that would be able to get 2, maybe 3 hits out of. real small bowls. just toppin those with a massive amount of kief and takin hits over a long period of time. doin the job just perfectly. been blazed and productive since 1 with one bowl. :cool:

10. Id say a .6 to the face of some good herb

edit: well not PEAK, but to feel where I would wanna be

11. Depends what kind of bud it is :D

If its Dank then maybe about 6-7 Large rips from a bong

If its a pipe then 2 bowls.

Sometimes it depends on how much i smoked the night before lol

12. About 1.6 grams:(.........I really need a t-break

13. prolly 3-4 bong hits or maybe a couple bowls

14. if your t-level is super high, I recommend getting a dugout with a 1 hitter. It took me forever to get a good stoned and i was blowing through weed. so i decided to pick up a dugout about 2 weeks ago. I tried to limit myself to 1-2 hits and after a few days I noticed that I was getting bonzied off 2 hits. so try a dugout. worked for me and saves mass weed. picked up an 8th lasted me 2 weeks getting stoned all day.