Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Does It Take For You To Ride The Roller Coaster?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UniqueGrass, Jun 2, 2013.

1. You know when you're stoned, close your eyes and from there it's Lift Off and feels like you're going up on a roller coaster (never rode one, just a guess).

Takes me 3 bowls of mid

2. Get high and watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To3jujFzwHg

3. ^Sounds fun, I'll watch it after my T-Break, or when I get home.

4. When I was still fairly new to smoking I could look down at my efeet while sitting on the couch and it would turn into an animation like my feet were dangling off a cliff

5. I think I know the sensation you're referring to. I always experience it for a few minutes before I fall asleep. As for when smoking, I don't know if I can pinpoint an amount, but I get it when I'm baked lying back and my vision isn't focused on anything.

6. Finally! Someone else who experiences this :D Its honestly the best feeling, you just close your eyes and enjoy!:D But it takes me a lot to get to that level. Its only happened to me a few times. For example, the last time it happened to me was on 420. Me and 4 others smoked a whole ounce and 3 grams of BHO to our selves. It may take a lot, but its definitely worth it :smoke:

7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqG4_qZ_GM

8. What the hell? am i missing out on something!? ive never experienced this

9. LMAO thanks for posting! 

Okay so what you're gonna want to do is take a few fat ass bong rips back to back lay down and close your eyes