Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does it take for you to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Aug 30, 2011.

1. How much do u have to smoke to get that confortable feeling high?

For me a rip or two from the bong

2. Well, I usually smoke about 93 bowls before going to bed.

This thread again....

3. Couple of hits from my spoon gets me decently high, but when I want to get BAKED I roll up a nice joint and enjoy traveling through different dimensions. :)

4. It takes me two Mark Wahlbergs to feel those good vibrations

5. :poke:

6. 1 decent bowl will get me there

7. usually a about 10 min after the first half of a joint i start to feel it, and from then on the rest of the joint is gravy
    idk if that makes sense (half of this joints gone right now):smoke:

8. at least 3 good hits out of my spoon will do it.

9. Depends what bowl I smoke out of, but usually about half a bowl... depends how strong it is! ;)

10. I've ground up .4 of a gram and shared it with 3 other people and got decently high before when I used to do that with a spoon I'd need double that but that's why I love my bong <3

11. A bowl of my zong will get me set for about 2 hours :D

12. If I have low tolerance, and I try my best to keep it low so the experiences are magical adventures, so I smoke once a week or two. usually one or two hits is enough to get me feeling really good. If I wanna trip I just roll up a joint and smoke away. Keeping tolerance low cant be emphasized enough, whats the point of having high tolerance, not feeling anything and wastings tons of weed and money? Just shows a lack of self control/dependence on marijuana. An 8th should last several weekends, if you wanna be a dumb stoner just toke up all the time and turn your brain into a hazy wreck. I prefer to stay clear and have real psychadelic experiences when I do toke.

13. This!

14. Half a blunt if smoking by myself of dank

15. 3 Charlie Sheens and im out of it

16. Probably a bowl every 1.5-2 hours...

17. my brain is not a hazy wreck good sir, and i am indeed not dumb in any sense. i request that you withdraw this statement, as it is simply implying every pothead on the planet is useless which is not true.

18. A decent comfortable high.. .3 gm

19. To get me going I just smoke a few bowls. To get sufficiently baked I usually smoke a few grams.

20. A few hits gets me where I want to be.