Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much does it take for you to get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by big_will, Jul 21, 2003.

1. It takes me about 2 bowls to get pretty stoned, or maybe a fat j.

2. A bowl of dank to get high. 2 bowls of dank to get very fucking high. 3 bowls of dank to get fried. It's all pretty simple, really.

3. it usually takes me a small joint but a couple hits off a bowl makes my friend pass out on the couch

4. I'd say about .3 of the normal bud that goes through california.

5. bout half a gram and a joint..

6. A bowl of good chronic has always gotten me stoned.

7. ive been smokin scence i was 11 and im 19 now. one blunt will get me high but i like to smoke more. 3 blunts and im stoned. but i dont know when im with atleast 2 of my friends and we all got at least a eaight each we smoke all day and most the night

8. a joint gives me that , calm , laid back high..i find beind ripped , im so much more relaxed when laying down , so on the usual day ill smoke between 4-5 joint & some bongs..which is why im usually always high .. dry-ups suck..and im in the middle of one , for the past 3-4 days ive been let down on many occasions..false hopes and hollow promises , but ill live

9. i've been smoking for about a year and a half now, but i only recently started smoking dank. i don't smoke too often either. one bowl of dank will get me sizzled. i love that feeling. i am picking up an ounce of some great headies today (friday) for "sharing" and maybe keeping an eighth. i can't wait :)

10. maaaaan tomorrow morning at 10:00 am me and my buddy nick are going to get mad high in his backyard....we are hotboxing 6 grams all at once in a lil 2 man tent with 4 1 gram joints and 2 grams of bowl for our nice lil 1 footer....omg boys....im not gonna be able to sleep tonight im lookin way to forward to it

PS: takes me less then 0.5 to get high.....6 hotboxed should be a treat

11. To much weed :( Sadly i can smoke an 8th and i dont get high for more then 1 hour tops

12. Time to take a break

13. Takes maybe .3 to .4 to get me chill stoned. Physically though I can smoke hella more without passing out or greening out.

14. One fat .2 bong rip gets me airborne

15. 0.1g bowl in my vape, maybe two

16. Ehhhhhh I can only get low grade mids to high grade mids in this country town, but I try not to smoke much, usually two good hits keeps me high for a few hours

17. I usually stick with some dank stuff so it only takes a few bowls to get high and then anything more is gonna get me stoned.

I agree with someone before saying smoking and passing out is a waste, but sometimes it just happens.

18. this.

19. few bong hits an im 300

20. One bowl and I'm good. Always has been that way and I'm not ashamed of it. I probably save more weed than you elitist "seven bong rips and be decently buzzed" guys.