Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much does it take for you to get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by big_will, Jul 21, 2003.

1. well I think its crucial to ur study that u ask people how long they have been smoking for me its been about 3-4 years of non stop smoking only once or twice have I gone with 0 weed other then that its allways been at least 2 joints a day and upwards of 10-16 joints a day it just matters how much extra money I have I guees, for me to get a high that I consider above a buzz would be either a half a joint of some decent buds or 1-2 bowls of whatever if I wanna get right fucked then I smoke 1.5-2 joints to my self and at which point im prob as high as im gunna get

2. hahaha, if i have a nice sack thats exactly what my week days are like. :hello:

3. That is a good way to look at it. Usually when I smoke I get pretty glazed, which is about one or two big bowls. I should really cut back to conserve.

4. its doesnt take much to get me high because i usually have good stuff, about 2 bowls out of a good pipe gets me a good high.. i usually like to enjoy a good stone out of my friends bong that he left at my house,that thing hits like a dream, if you get the right hit(as in clearing an entire bowl in a hit) i can get you stoned out of your mind, a few bowls from that and your gone and not coming back for a while

5. easy to get me high :) 1 join = buzz 2 join = gone :)

6. Personally, one bowl used to get me high, but if I smoke the same weed, I have to keep toking and toking to get high. Last night I smoked 16 bowls in my friends hookah, its some danke shit I left his house feeling normal ten minutes later. Im smoking way to much, im out now cause I smoked my las qauter las night. Im ognna quit for a week if its possible, becuz my tolerance is also giving my pocket the runs...

7. About a blunt between me and a friend or so will get me feeling nice and right. Just smoking a joint or hitting a bowl won't hardly give me a head change though. To get blowed I smoke 2 or 3 blunts with a homie, and to get sober I smoke about 7 grams between me and a friend. (not joking, I literally smoke myself sober.)

8. well i bin smokin for about 3-4 yr now and i use to do it every day now its jus every weekend win i have get togethers (mostly). some times i like a bowl here and there. but i get pretty buzzed off a joint and my joints r probly 5 gram joints. but then after about an hour i just want to pass out. i used to want to go do stuff and all i want to do now is sleep and it sux. so all i strive for is shit that will nock me on my ass.

9. 2 fat bowls of kine and im good for an hour or so.

10. it depends on whether or not i'm alone, or with my friends. to myself if i have pretty good stuff i usually need about a bowl to get high, and two to get pretty stoned. but if i'm with a few more people..we can just smoke bowl after bowl until we can barely speak and just lay their blazed out of our minds, laughing at absolutly nothing. :smoking:

11. it takes me about half a bowl

12. I read a long time ago (I don't remember when..LOL) that you can train yourself to only need a little to get high on and it doesn't take me much but I live in AZ, and it's CHEAP here. I get QP's of primo shit for 200, so I don't really care how much it takes anymore. To answer the ? tho, I catch a good buzz 2-3 times on a J. Been smokin' 30+ years now. REMEMBER KIDS............COUGH TO GET OFF!

13. It used to be too much, but after about a week and a half of not smoking, I got 100 some dollars and bought myself a FAT delicious 1/8 of nugs. I got about 3.7-8 grams in this thing, very very happy....I wish I could post a picture. I smoked a bowl and I was pretty high, I just need to get over to Imports to buy myself a glass piece now to enjoy them even more.

And even know it's a day late. RIP John Lennon.

14. Generally 1-2 bowls, 6 or 7 joint hits, 3 or 4 bong hits.
    and i don't mean high or buzzed, blown the fuck out.
    heh lil petite body and nooooooo tolerance what so ever.

15. normally i'd share a overflown bowl of good quality skunk with my friend, and i'd get quite stoned were my eyes r almost completely red and my friend becomes extremely funny, we normally go down to the pub after a bowl and i wouldn't be able to eat my food cuz i'd be laughing at my friend sooooooo much, like almost choking on my food, it would take my around 30 minutes to eat a potion of chips on the barmcake (english UK food) , i would be dying of laugher. its painful but its an awesome high

16. One half-filled bowl, or one skinny joint will fuck me up. And I've been smoking nearly every day for a long time now.

17. Yeah, I think everyone has had this problem. All I do is drink some coffee before my stoning so I'm high & alive.... Just give it a shot maybe it will work for you. I know I get really nice results from the combination.

And I've been smoking for 5 years now & it takes me about 7-8 good hits from a joint to get me pretty good for about 2-3 hours; and I smoke mid grade stuff. I don't perticularly like the more pricey stuff because it goes faster; it just doesn't seem worth the money, really.

Peace & Purpose

18. same

19. errm about 3-4 good bowl's

20. about .5 in a bowl or 2 then im pretty ripped,im an easy bake :):):):):):) i love it