Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does it take for you to get high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by salt life, Feb 14, 2013.

1. I'm curious because i'll smoke a somewhat good amount and not be "high" like I was used to getting, so I was wondering how much it takes for you guys to smoke to get to that high level again.

2. it's called a tolerance bro....
    well when i haven't smoked for a while like these past few months it only takes a few hits for me to get high so maybe like .2-.3 but when my T goes up it gets up to around a gram of good stuff.

3. Usually I'll smoke a joint to myself and it'll get me nicely stoned.
    Not too baked, not too sober, Juuust right.

4. .5 to the head and faded.

A gram is overkill.

5. Start making BHO :) You will be fucked from it if you have only been smoking flowers. Never really went back to flowers after BHO.

Newbie friend taking a oil dab from my Korey rig :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3IU2Mz82bc]DSC 0590 - YouTube[/ame]

Get a swing or TI nail. You can get cheap oil rigs as little as $100 all the way up to $5000+.

Awesome little DI rig from beer glass. Only $100 which is a great price IMO

[​IMG]

6. About a quarter gram.

7. #7 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2013
    i smoke about .2-.3

8. I usually have to snort like 5 pots to get high.

9. I usually smoke a full bowl from my pipe and it gets me nice and high, but the earlier in the day I smoke, it seems I need to smoke more through the day to get high again.

10. When I wake up, one rip o' the bong.

as the day goes on I need a bit more and more though.

11. .5 blunt of some dank. Or my bong

12. I can take two or three hits and be goos! I love having a low tolerance!

13. well, it seems to me that i start to come down about 20 minutes after i stop smoking its really strange. i usually smoke anywhere from .2-.6 g's in a sitting, but i start fadin out by .5
    if anybody knows anything about why i come down so fast and if theres anything i can do about it advice would be appreciated, for now im not lettin it bother me tho :bongin:

14. hardly anything. Probably two average sized hits from the vape.

15. It depends with what I guess. I have a wooden pipe and I just rip out a small nug or two and it gets me high. With a bowl I need like half a gram but cause it burns faster but it gets me a lot higher

16. 1 Volcano bag sets me free.

17. Lately it's been like 2-3 baby hits LOL

18. a 0.05 dab:) .07-0.1 after a long day of work.

19. Of some good shit? Maybe a .2-.4 to get just right. If I'm smoking regs then it'll take around a gram or two.