How much does it cost?

Discussion in 'General' started by Its All Good, Feb 19, 2005.

1. how much does an 8th cost for you guys.

cos i live on an island and theres more chance of getting caught bringing it in then it costs me £25 for 1 8th!

i have heard things from ppl saying its alot lot cheaper in uk?

cheers

2. I can either go to the local usuals and pick up an 1/8 for like $30, and the weed isnt even good.

I have a special friend though where i can get an 1/8 for pretty close to 20-25 bucks

3. what the hell? i have to pay 60 $ for a 1/8... but its usually packed more than 1/8... and i only buy the dank.

4. Dude, that means your paying about 20 dollars per gram.

5. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    yea ive heard of chron going for 20 a gram

6. here in usa, pa.
    a 8th is $30-35 for mids, $45-60 for dank
    A oz is $180-240 for mids and up to $400 for oz of dank

Pa sucks, dont move here... ever

7. we can only get the resin here but i take it u can get the dried out leaves?

cheers

8. 1/2 is $25
    Ounce is $45-$55
    QP is $125-$150

The most ive bought it a QP so i dont know the rest.
    BTW i live in Fort Worth/Dallas,Texas

9. I Dunno But I Get A Zone For 25-30....sucks For Yall

10. I could get get the strongest skunk for £25, although I dont buy in 1/8ths myself, usually in larger weight. A normal 1/8th is £20 though.

I dont know anyone who smokes dried leaves though? You should be getting buds.

11. It's officially $25 in my town.

12. yeah we get the blocks of resin over here cant get the buds for some reason.

13. 30$ for an 8th of dank nuggets

14. earthbound, what kind of weed do you get for that price. im in tx too and the prices vary. i know you can get a qp schwag for about 125. right now 2g's go for 25

15. I live in illinois and an eighth of really dank chronic around here usually runs for about $60.