Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does it cost?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by boobsaregreat, Mar 12, 2009.

1. How much is an eighth at the dispensaries? Curious to know how expensive it is

2. What I see: $35/8th - $60/8th or at some of the more expenses places, up to $75/8th. On average I pay $50/8th.

3. It all depends on the quality of the strain, the supply the club has and the location of the club itself. You can buy 8ths ranging from $35 up to $90, though as Whiskey stated, the average is much lower. I typically pay between $50 and $65 for top shelf.

4. Thats sweet as hell. I wonder if insurance companies will pay for it someday

5. Not unless the Federal Government legalizes it. Health insurance companies won't touch MMJ while it's federally illegal.

6. Yeah it would be nice if Obama didn't just make it policy for the DEA. Depending on the location of the clinic's...it seems to cost a little more in SC as opposed to NC clinic's, but Ive heard thats just to minimize the likely hood of people selling it.

7. Not to thread jack, but hey WildWill you know much about the so-cal pot docs? I want to go to a more... Reputable one once I get back around the 26. I seen one that I kind of like, but not sure how true thier claims are. I didn't want to just PM you. Thanks in advance. :wave:

8. Probably should start a new thread.