Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does honey oil cost you guys?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eelarch, May 13, 2010.

1. Like per gram or whatever, im jsut wondering =]:hello:

2. I live in NY and I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for it. I'm guessing if I could find it, it would probably cost twice as much as anywhere else.

3. $40 - $60 a gram

It's rare around here and even rarer to see people buying it. However, after my two plants are done I'm going to have quite the supply :)

4. Hash oil is 15 dollars a gram here.

It's tougher to find honey oil, and if you do it's usually 20-25 dollars a gram.

5. $15 to $20 a gram:smoking:

6. 15 to 20 a gram?
    The cheapest I've gotten is 35
    I usually make my own though.

But seriously you're buying like 3 or 4 grams in that one gram so shit is usually expensive

7. what is it?

Sammy

8. Costs me next to nothing, but commercially it usually goes for around $50ish/gram. Sometimes more sometimes less.

Samantha, honey oil is a term for highly pure hash oil, typically 80%+ cannabinoids.