Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does everyone use a session?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JamaicanSpliff, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Speaking gram-wise on how much people smoke a session. Could be X amount in a single joint to bong hit session. Just curious on how much everyone uses.

2. I don't really "weigh it out" everytime....but I ran across this and was curious myself.........................so i pulled my scale out and a "normal" grab for a smoke session....which happens about 4 to 5 times a day and put it on the scale....came out at .2 grams

3. expected less of an answer for the bong users but thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I never really weigh it out either but based on how long weed lasts me I'd say .7 or so. I stuff a raw cone after work most nights, (I can't roll very well so it's just easier) not the king sized tho, just regular. And I'll usually just walk in, kick my shoes off, grind, stuff, then light :) I use a bowl and a bong as well sometimes, I'd say those times only like .5 because the bowls aren't huge, just average. I'll only smoke right after work, then before bed. On weekends I'll do a wake and bake usually :) sometimes I wake up, hit the bong a few times, then go back to bed haha. But after work I don't know why, I just want a nice joint :)

5. Eh I kinda just chip away at eighths at a rate of about .7-1g a day for solo seshes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. .1 .1 .1 all different kinds lol,, :smoking-bong: ready for bed soon lol.:goodnight:

7. Just for me, anywhere from .1-.4
    With other people I just smoke an extra bowl for each person who's there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. prolly 1/10th of a gram or whatever a decent sized hit weighs

9. About 1.5 grams in a joint. And sometimes (usually) I chain smoke them.

But I have an unusually high tolerance which i'm ashamed of. I never t-break... I should be able to smoke a third of that and be gone for hours :(

10. Yeah bro, wow! Thats crazy. I was not hesitant to agrue about my tolerance and how "great" it was when drinking...but now that I dont drink anymore and mainly ganj out.......I am NOW HAPPY to tell how LITTLE it takes for me, lol :pimp:

I smoked a joint a few days back that someone had rolled....was included in the weight I bought....but I weighed it out before smoking it and it was .75 on the dot.....NICE looking thing too.....I smoked about 1/3 of it...was high for a good bit......smoked another 1/3 few hours later...good again.....still have the last 1/3 of that joint, LOL. So I say that to say this.....chain smoking 1.5g joints is wild bro! I am thankful I haven't attained that limit....yet

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yup respect the herb. its easy to go overboard because they're aren't really any negative effects. But smoking is so much more enjoyable when you only need 2 hits to get faded.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I wish I could even afford that (1.5g's a session). I don't think I could ever get to that point even as a grower (for personal use only). If you smoke 1.5g's a session, that means you'd have smoked all the weed I could smoke in a week in 2 - 3 sessions, 1 day. Damn.

But I've always had a low tolerance. Some of my stoner friends are envious how easy I get high. As an experienced stoner for years on end with daily all day smoking with no breaks, I still have close to the tolerance level of when I started. So generally, 2 - 3 hits does me good (of dank), and when I try completely different weed from a different guy especially, it does wonders for me and I can get stoned off of 1 hit.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hello bro!
    I usually smoke outta a glass piece or glass bubbler...I smoke 4-5 times a day and go through .5-1 gram depending on how much I have etc.
    If I'm toking with friends it's usually a bit more, actually line double!

14. I smoke .75g 2-3 times a day.

15. thats wild, ill be gone off of .3 - .5 a gram joint (i generally smoke by myself) and im set. if i had hat tolerance id cool it for a week or so and itll be worth it, cheers.

16. this is why i need glass :smoking-bong:, i be blowin too much weed in a j but i like the traditional feel of rolling and smoking my own piece (j)

• Like Like x 1