How much does everybody get?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by potsmokaupnorth, Jul 24, 2003.

1. I recently started to grow my own bud outdoors and i was wondering how much everybody else gets from their own plants.

I started around 50 plants and planted them and I got about 1000 grams but that's with some leaves still intact. It's sweet bud and that lasts me for most of the year.

So how much do you guys all get (whoever happens to grow outside that is)

2. I'll try to get some pics of my field of dreams for y'all but it'll b a while before i can get a digital camera.

3. 1k grams is about 2 pounds...and if u smoke that much quality bud...man ill bet u dont have a job or able to dress urself. ill dare u to smoke 2lbs of my weed in a year.

4. Usually get a pound from a plant and sometimes 2... maybe more to bad i cant show you my plants right now because i dont have a digi.

5. I bet I could have smoked 2 pounds in a year at the rate me and my old group used to smoke (and they still are) but then i realised they are close to what froggy explained what would happen. I dont care how much i yeild this year, as long as everyone has a safe harvest, then we can start braging, you dont want to jynx yourself.