Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much does an eighth look like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sweetnesshigh, Sep 13, 2009.

1. what does an eighth look like of chronic stuff, i wanta know how much an eighth of good shit is, i usually buy dimes of mids

2. I don't mean to make this more confusing, but if you're use to mids there could be a ton of seeds and stems in your eighth so it varies, if you can sit there and measure it out with you guy, do so. My reference if I couldnt really "eye it " it to make an "ok "sign with my right hand and its the circle inside my ok. In other words watch him weigh it. 3.5. make it happen.

3. Pictures wont help you because 8ths can be all different sizes, buying a scale is the only way to know for sure.