Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much does a one plant indoor grow cost?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokinSmoker420, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Hi GC, two comments im going to post 1)Sorry if this is in wrong section, I figured questions belong here. 2)Sorry if this is against rules, mods please delete if so.

I was thinking of starting a very small grow, just one plant indoors. I was just wondering how much would a sufficient yet cheap grow setup cost. I have grow space, just need material pricing. Im not looking to grow mids, but it doesnt have to be dank either. So inbetween prices.

Prices ppl? :smoke:

THANKS

2. go to the grow section and youll find a bunch of info and people will be able to answer your questions much better.
    however, its gonna be 200-400 for a basic but decent set-up